• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • United Gun Shop

Industry Partner
    Aug 16, 2013
    Rockville, MD
    We are currently offering MD Shooter Members the opportunity to come in to our store and pickup 9mm/40 cal Built Ammo sample rounds. This is offered free of charge and each sample bag contains 10 rounds of each caliber.

This offer is for in store pickup only. Only one set of Built Ammo sample rounds per member.

We are offering this so that you can give our Built Ammo a try and hopefully consider us as an option in the future.

Second Amendment

Ultimate Member
    May 11, 2011
    We are currently offering MD Shooter Members the opportunity to come in to our store and pickup 9mm/40 cal Built Ammo sample rounds. This is offered free of charge and each sample bag contains 10 rounds of each caliber.

This offer is for in store pickup only. Only one set of Built Ammo sample rounds per member.

We are offering this so that you can give our Built Ammo a try and hopefully consider us as an option in the future.

Nice of you to do so. What will be the future price on the 9mm?

UNcommon Arms

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 16, 2011
    Howard County

I'll be in that area tommorow

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    If rockville weren't such a drive from me, I'd be there. Very gracious of you!

BigBoiB

Jun 4, 2013
    MoCo, Md.... for now!
    Came in and picked up the free set as well as a box of 9mm. Shot some of it yesterday. Very happy with the results. Consistent loads, no feed issue and it seems pretty clean. I shot the a 9mm with the ammo I picked up there and shot a .45 with some WWB. The 9 was considerably cleaner after shooting about 50 rounds through each gun.

I will also add, while at the range another shooter was having feed issues with Federal ammo. I gave him a couple rounds of your stuff and he had no problem with that. I figure that was a good sign in terms of compatibility issues. I don't know what he was shooting in terms of guns but I was shooting Glocks and they tend to eat anything I throw at them.

Chances are, I'll be back for more at some point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom