• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hvymax

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 19, 2010
    Dentsville District 28
    We should come prepared for the worst.(weather and time) The SS checks will slow down extremely getting into and out of the building. If they run us off of Lawyers mall the ensuing confusion could shut down the area for hours.

saln

Dec 28, 2008
    Come on people, this is a BIG, FAT, FRIGGING, NO BRAINER and doesnt require this much chit chat!

Do you really think these crooks will abide by the first while they are trying to gut the second???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

REALLY?

Be in a hotel room Tuesday night (if they all arent "conviently" booked) or be at the hearing site before dawn.

O'mouthy learned valuable lessons from Cumo. They will stoop to whatever level they have to.

THIS IS WAR FOR THEM, IS IT NOT FOR US?

KH195

Ultimate Member
    Jan 10, 2013
    Virginia
    If he's going to make an official stop at the hearings it will be reflected here:
    http://www.whitehouse.gov/schedule/president/2013-W6
    If that ends up being the case it would cause all kinds of problems, as the media would be out in greater force, motorcade routes would be closed for longer time periods, and the state building would likely have a number of USSS uniformed officers working magnetometers to screen attendees.

Otherwise if he doesn't add it to his schedule and instead does an unannounced stop the actual disruption to us good folk at the state building itself would be relatively minor. He would slip in and out a back door somewhere and no one already inside would have a clue he was even there. As some have already mentioned the motorcades would present the largest room for headache with those trying to get into town and for all the foot traffic moving about.

G

George

As I stated there is no dispersing us, the police at the capital confirmed we are good to go.

They can not kick us out of the State House, we have every right to testify. They just can not do that.

He is not even going to the State House. He is there to speak to U.S. Senate Democrats who plan to gather at the Westin hotel. The address will not be open to the public or to reporters. The Westin is a pretty long distance from Lawyer's Mall.

tsmith1499

Poor C&R Collector
    Jan 10, 2012
    Southern Mount Airy, Md.
    To those more experienced than I. How many people will the room we will be in hold? 200, 1000? Just curious as I hope to be in there to see/hear all the testimony. This will be my first time to Annapolis since Jr. high school. But it will NOT be my last!!

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    On the 19th--without outside influences--the shuttles mysteriously stopped running a half hour before the event, were spotted briefly during, then vanished again 1/2 hour before the end.

I expect games to be played.

We need to be prepared to walk and to lead others if the shuttle service is halted ....

THIS IS A CAUSE WORTH WALKING AN EXTRA MILE FOR

peafarmer

Dec 23, 2011
    Annapolis
    Guys, when coming to Annapolis, park at the Navy Marine Corps stadium. If O's visit shuts down vehicular traffic, it is a 10 minute walk from there to State Circle. I have done it many times, no big deal.

44 Bulldog

Oct 25, 2012
    Dunkirk-Calvert County
    not sure if it's been posted but they are suppose to have a tractor parade that morning at 9AM to oppose the new septic laws maybe they are going to use some of these politicians as an example of what goes into a septic tank

Mr H

Banana'd
    not sure if it's been posted but they are suppose to have a tractor parade that morning at 9AM to oppose the new septic laws maybe they are going to use some of these politicians as an example of what goes into a septic tank

:D

Attachments

• septic-truck.jpg
      septic-truck.jpg
      22.4 KB · Views: 128

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads