Biden and Hyde amendment. 2a. Follow me on this..

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Out with the Hyde amendment!

So Biden believes (now) that government should fund, via taxpayers $$, the ability for women to exercise their implicit constitutional rights to an abortion. Fine. I have no position on this.

So, the government is in the business of handing out monies to individuals in order to exercise their constitutional rights, huh?

So, how about government money so women, men, other, who cannot otherwise afford to, can exercise their explicit constitutional rights spelled out in the Second Amendment. (HBO & Showtime costs a lot, don'tcha know)

It's our money, and we want it NOW!

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Biden is banking on the ever-more-muddy thinking of an electorate so deprived of a basic education that they don’t understand the difference between a right and legislatively provided entitlement.

The failure to make that distinction - through ignorance or craven disingenuosity - is at the heart of most of our domestic policy friction.

Mr H

Banana'd
    When someone who absolutely knows better (I wish I'd made note of who it was... Chris Hahn, maybe??) can go on national TV and state unequivocally that abortion is a right "as written in the Constitution", then we know people are being brainwashed.

As for Biden? He can change his mind as often as he likes. It will only hurt him.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Biden can't keep his campaign straight this early in the process. Imagine when he has to answer off the cuff questions during the debates? That would be worth watching just for that alone.

CrueChief

Cocker Dad/RIP Bella
    Apr 3, 2009
    Napolis-ish
    I for one would love to hear his objection to the heartbeat bills being passed lately.

Or any of their objections for that matter.

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    Doesn't matter what Biden really said because most of the electorate will only hear what the MSM said Biden said.

Some Guy

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 26, 2017
    Out with the Hyde amendment!

So Biden believes (now) that government should fund, via taxpayers $$, the ability for women to exercise their implicit constitutional rights to an abortion. Fine. I have no position on this.

So, the government is in the business of handing out monies to individuals in order to exercise their constitutional rights, huh?

So, how about government money so women, men, other, who cannot otherwise afford to, can exercise their explicit constitutional rights spelled out in the Second Amendment. (HBO & Showtime costs a lot, don'tcha know)

It's our money, and we want it NOW!

Today there's an editorial in national review saying the same thing that the OP said. Trend setting at it's finest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom