• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Zorros

Ultimate Member
    Dec 10, 2017
    Metropolis
    A 24 yr old shot and killed in fed hill, a business man beaten and robbed in otterbein near fed hill. Shootings all over the city. Police can’t ptotect the citizens. The right to bear arms for the protection of self is the highest priv of a free society. Cicero.

balttigger

Ultimate Member
    Oct 15, 2008
    Middle River, MD
    Guy on West Belvedere last night was shot at least 15 times. The paramedics counted 29 holes. Third homicide last night was shot at least a dozen times.

Either their aim is improving, or these were multiple person hits.

28Shooter

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 19, 2010
    Baltimore, Maryland
    Not in fed hill where a 24 year old was murdered at 720 pm and a 65 yr old was beaten and robbed. And a murder on south calvert st this morning. City doesn’t have the population to lose from flight.

I was thinking more of the "shot at least 15x" and the "at least 12x".

balttigger

Ultimate Member
    Oct 15, 2008
    Middle River, MD
    Not in fed hill where a 24 year old was murdered at 720 pm and a 65 yr old was beaten and robbed. And a murder on south calvert st this morning. City doesn’t have the population to lose from flight.

Yeah. Federal Hill may be perpetrated by gang members, but not part of the war - just plain ole murderous thuggery. The three killings
    last night/early morning were all gang related.

Invicta

Sep 16, 2018
    Not to worry everyone, the bump stock ban will be in full effect soon and this will all stop.

:sad20:

mxrider

Former MSI Treasurer
    Aug 20, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    This.

I hear friends say they are going to Baltimore for this or that and I just cringe, "Have you not seen the news?".

I do the same. I pray every night for my son who has chosen to work in Fed Hill, even after knowing all of this. It scares me to death.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    1st second of Hoagie's 1st day in his second term we'll have Constitutional Carry! Everything is gonna be fine.

You can already carry in B-more w/out issue, just need to have a pre-existing & extensive criminal history.

Get caught, slap on wrist, released, buy another burner, and repeat. Less than 48hr turn-around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom