• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KJackson

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 3, 2017
    Carroll County
    I think that there is a lot more information that needs to come out before a decision can be made on this. From their claims it sounds like everyone except the police knew this guy was trafficking guns.

delaware_export

Ultimate Member
    Apr 10, 2018
    I’ll defer to folks in the gun dealer business.

How does the pipeline work? Do they go through intermediate dealers and distribution? Does Jimenez use that channel? Or do they ship direct to ffls for sale?

If folks know how Jimenez’s distributes, it could shed some light, for sure.

The details of the case will probably coming out over time.

I think that there is a lot more information that needs to come out before a decision can be made on this. From their claims it sounds like everyone except the police knew this guy was trafficking guns.

jcutonilli

Ultimate Member
    Mar 28, 2013
    What relevance does the Connecticut Supreme Court's ruling on a case in Connecticut have to do with a case in Missouri?

It is likely that both defendants have/will use the Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act to dismiss the lawsuit. The CT case demonstrates a potential way to overcome that defense and the new court may find it persuasive.

Boats

Beer, Bikes n Boomsticks
    Mar 13, 2012
    Howeird County
    This really turns my stomach. The plaintiffs are just looking for a Payday.

The fault of their sons death, while tragic, lies solely with the person who pulled the trigger. But dead/incarcerated people aren't known for having deep pockets

Speed3

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    MD
    Blaming a gun for murder is like blaming a car for hit and run.

This!

However, the person trafficking(if illegal) should be charged along with the person who pulled the trigger. Its not the manufactures fault.

That would be like, illegally importing a foreign car into the US. Why would Toyota (for example) be at any fault?

Or having a spouse sue Samsung or apple, because her husband watched p0rn on his phone and cheater on his wife?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom