• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 12a10

Apr 6, 2009
    AA County Crownsville
    While I don't believe Joe knows jack squat about guns I will give him benefit of the doubt. I am the same age as Biden; we grew up in the same gritty
    coal-mine-and smokestack -industry area of Northeast Pennsylvania (a few miles apart); even attended the same Catholic church.

My memories of that area in the late '40s involve a life-or-death dependency on our guns: mountain lions prowled the hills and backyards;packs of wild dogs foraged and were a menace to kids; rabbits and deer ruined our gardens;and rattlesnakes abounded in the Summer. These pests were dispatched with a couple of shots fired from the back porch--as Joe Biden seems to remember. Shotguns were used but my Dad favored his WWII M1A1 carbine.

I'm not sure what Joe remembers of guns but in my neighborhood every 7-year old boy had a Red Ryder or Daisy BB gun, at 10 you gor a .22, at 12 maybe a 20 gauge shotgun; and finally at 15 a centerfire high-power rifle.

The start of deer season was a big event. This was not sport or recreation but a way to put food on the table. My memories were of big Polish families--poor miners and mill workers--smoking and drying venison and making huge
    piles of kielbasa sausage. The gun and a 20 cent bullet fed the family. I wonder if Joe remembers this.

Joe does not appreciate "semi-automatic AR15s". Could it be that while he was enjoying his "student deferment" from the draft and cruising the Jersey Shore in the new 67 Stingray convertible that his Daddy gave him, he forgot his roots. Some of us were not quite so fortunate and found ourselves "cruisin" in M151 jeeps and living with M14s and M16s .

Sorry about the rant but old Joe pisses me off big-time...

1BADI5

Are we there yet
    Feb 5, 2013
    Ft Meade AOR
    Chaps your 4th point doesn't it!

I love having people telling what life is about.......then I kindly inform them of occupation and move on!

Arcamm

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Did you see his latest? Just get a shotgun and if somebody attacks your home, just go out on you balcony and fire two shots in the air. He promises anybody in the house will run away.

Hey Joe, I don't have a balcony, I'll get arrested for illegal discharge of a firearm (I live in a city) and I'm concerned about where those pellets might land. I'll stick to my plan.

This is what he told his wife to do. I wonder how many rounds the Secret Service is going to discharge before they realize what's going on?

Oh wait! Only two each. I'm sure they carry a double barrel shotgun since that's all you need.

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    AA12hammer.jpg

It's a double barreled shotgun, ain't it?:D

HondoMD

Mar 8, 2011
    Easy for Biden to say when you have a 24/7 security detail ..... I'm surprised he didn't suggest a pellet rifle.

Waitwhat

Feb 19, 2013
    Biden is such a dumbass. He doesn't think it's responsible to let people own AR-15s, but it's totally cool to discharge a shotgun out your window every time you get nervous.

Mobile

Dec 30, 2011
    :sad20:

I now support gun control. I believe that Joe Biden should not be allowed to own a gun.

Vikingpwr67

Jan 28, 2013
    Baltimore
    I'm going outback and discharge my shotgun in this metropolitan area. And when the cops show up I'm going to tell them that the Vice President of the USA told me it was ok! Lol see how we'll that goes. Hehehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom