• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lowoncash

Baned
    Jan 4, 2010
    Calvert county
    Please don't show up and act like you are on their side and say stupid stuff that will make them look like idiots and turn public opinion against them. It just wouldn't be right.

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    In all seriousness I think the best thing to do is just ignore these twits. Even the gun control douches don't take them seriously.

woodstock

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jun 28, 2009
    How about " To busy wining to hear your wineing. "

If you go.. pretend to be one of them.. propose something clever like a midnight walk for peace in Baltimore....see if they will bite...:innocent0

yeah, to prevent gun violence, take 'em to green mount or north avenue for some cumbya moments.

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    Let's show up with some signs like "Moms demand attention", or that classic Glenn Close line, "We aren't going to be ignored!"

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Haz-mat man, to the rescue! Change the subject. Demand that Hogan stop the flights! While SNI hands out cookies to the press. ; -)

jc1240

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 18, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    There was some protest...I forget what it was about, but Sean Casey was describing it one morning. It was a liberal protest of some sort. Something like 2 or 4 people showed up. It was supposed to be some huge event. The press called it "a small crowd."

It won't matter how many show up/don't show; the press will spin it to their image.

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    Let the 4 hens lay their egg. Hogan does not need us drawing press.
    Quote of the day. The last thing we need is some goober (like the guy who started the thread with his video where he rolled in to Brown campaign headquarters acting like a looney) rolling in and creating a negative spectacle. If they get that kind of response on camera, the news will have a field day with it. Unfortunately (and I really hate to say it) but we do have folks like that among our ranks - they stereotypical redneck gun nut.

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    Quote of the day. The last thing we need is some goober (like the guy who started the thread with his video where he rolled in to Brown campaign headquarters acting like a looney) rolling in and creating a negative spectacle. If they get that kind of response on camera, the news will have a field day with it. Unfortunately (and I really hate to say it) but we do have folks like that among our ranks - they stereotypical redneck gun nut.

OK,OK. I'll stay home that day.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    There was some protest...I forget what it was about, but Sean Casey was describing it one morning. It was a liberal protest of some sort. Something like 2 or 4 people showed up. It was supposed to be some huge event. The press called it "a small crowd."

It won't matter how many show up/don't show; the press will spin it to their image.

Think about that.. and learn what winning looks like..

For starters no one takes the press seriously... they know it..and thats our edge..

But you have to stop losing before the fight ... victory starts here...stop losing before the fight starts

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Gangs and drugs, that's the real problem with "violence" In Maryland. I think these ladies may be well intended, just grossly misinformed.

As much as many of us might like it, the firearm debate is simply no part of this campaign. Other than Brown running false ads, its not an issue. Hogan has much more important issues to address in Maryland, like taxes, jobs, keeping businesses in Maryland, fixing the Omalley/Brown neglect of years past.

jc1240

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 18, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    Think about that.. and learn what winning looks like..

For starters no one takes the press seriously... they know it..and thats our edge..

But you have to stop losing before the fight ... victory starts here...stop losing before the fight starts

I was just stating that whether 2 women show up or 200, the press will try to spin the same tale. I have relatively high hopes for Nov 2014.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    I was just stating that whether 2 women show up or 200, the press will try to spin the same tale. I have relatively high hopes for Nov 2014.

Sure but who cares.. every time they do they, the press loses credibility... they are in a death spiral and they know it.

But if we take the Bait we help the press.

I don't care what the press does, and neither does most of the public....they are in a death spiral... and they know it and then need us to take the bait...

Let's not do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom