Woodbine

Attachments

• 5A83F741-1154-4A92-AAF5-7C3D0158DB17.jpg
      5A83F741-1154-4A92-AAF5-7C3D0158DB17.jpg
      12.5 KB · Views: 892

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    I hear they run like a top. But I know 2 guys so far that say they had to use a rubber mallet to get them apart.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I can't say anything good or bad about them, but for about $100-$200 more, you can buy an Zenith. Don't know if it's worth the extra money but something to consider.

Atlantic Firearms.com

Industry Partner
    Jul 31, 2011
    Atlantic Firearms has worked behind the scenes with both Zenith Firearms and PTR on their roller lock offerings. We offer the widest variety of Roller lock rifles and pistols in the US and can offer a pretty solid evaluation of both product lines. Zenith offers a great product and top notch customer service. The downside to the Zenith model is IF you want to SBR the rifle you will need to replace some parts with US parts to be 922R legal. The Zenith also has a Sear block and semi auto carrier. PTR has been working on their pistols for 2 plus years and really done their homework. The PTR 9CT runs like a top in both semi and full auto. They are US made and do not require any parts to SBR and have a Full Auto carrier for those who wish to use a NFA Sear pack. The price is approx 150 =/- lower than the Zenith offering so you can use that cash to buy ammo ! They do offer the PTR 9C model for those that desire the old school look of just the 3 lug barrel.

ptr91%209ct%20(3%20of%2016).jpg

ptr91%209ct%20(2%20of%2016).jpg

ptr91%209ct%20shooter%20(2%20of%203).jpg

Money_B_85

Mar 30, 2017
    I can't say anything good or bad about them, but for about $100-$200 more, you can buy an Zenith. Don't know if it's worth the extra money but something to consider.

I’ve been waiting for a reliable American Made MP5 clone. So far the reviews have been positive. Apparently, PTR is using actual HK machines from Portugal to make their clones. With Zenith and POF, money will go to countries that fund terrorists. The main reason why I have held off on purchasing one. Mid June PTR will be it for me...

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Atlantic Firearms has worked behind the scenes with both Zenith Firearms and PTR on their roller lock offerings. We offer the widest variety of Roller lock rifles and pistols in the US and can offer a pretty solid evaluation of both product lines. Zenith offers a great product and top notch customer service. The downside to the Zenith model is IF you want to SBR the rifle you will need to replace some parts with US parts to be 922R legal. The Zenith also has a Sear block and semi auto carrier. PTR has been working on their pistols for 2 plus years and really done their homework. The PTR 9CT runs like a top in both semi and full auto. They are US made and do not require any parts to SBR and have a Full Auto carrier for those who wish to use a NFA Sear pack. The price is approx 150 =/- lower than the Zenith offering so you can use that cash to buy ammo ! They do offer the PTR 9C model for those that desire the old school look of just the 3 lug barrel.
    Thank you for the info. :thumbsup:

Atlantic Firearms.com

Industry Partner
    Jul 31, 2011
    Shooters have been reporting back to us Positive feedback on the PTR 9CT pistols. Thanks to Duffy's Guns for submitting these to MSP and look forward to seeing them approved in early summer.

ptr91%209c%20shooter%20(2%20of%202).jpg

euchre98

Feb 13, 2009
    Leonardtown
    attn Atlantic

Is there going to be a 10rd option for mags?

If not and your are pulling the mags prior to shipment is there a "no mags included discount" on the price of the pistol?

slowpoke

Ultimate Member
    Feb 2, 2011
    Annapolis
    I know what is on my Christmas wish list ;)

Regarding magazines - per Atlantic's website: https://www.atlanticfirearms.com/co...tr-9c-9x19mm-pistol-4041-detail.html?Itemid=0

PLEASE NOTE: If you live in a magazine restricted state we remove the hi cap mag and will be glad to substitute with a 10 round mag IF AVAILABLE. If a 10 round mag is not available we will remove the hi cap magazine from the shipment. We cannot ship prohibited magazines to out of state addresses. There will be no substitutions or discounts offered for removal of mags.

Atlantic Firearms.com

Industry Partner
    Jul 31, 2011
    There are really no 10 round MP5 Mags on the market at reasonable prices, What we try to do is install a rivet in the mag to block them to 10 rounds . Depending on the regs in your area and your dealers comfort level you will want to make sure they are OK with the pinned mag.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Almost worth an HQL...almost. Think I'll wait til I leave this place.

You must have an MP5 style pistol.... you must have an MP5 style pistol.... you must have an MP5 style pistol.

Attachments

• 0a.gif
      0a.gif
      37.6 KB · Views: 224

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom