• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    We have a LOT of Arsenal SGL31-68s inbound. These are the Russian made, 5.45 guns. The surplus ammo was incredibly cheap for these and it is an extremely nasty cartridge. New manufacture Wolf and Silver Bear are also available. There will also be large quantity 5.45x39 surplus imports in Engages future.

Rifles should arrive next week. If you want to reserve one just contact me.

$1275 cash/check

Attachments

• sgl31-61.jpg
      sgl31-61.jpg
      16.8 KB · Views: 1,185
    • sgl31-61a.jpg
      sgl31-61a.jpg
      52.5 KB · Views: 2,431

Guderian

Mar 31, 2011
    It's my understanding that the 31-68 comes with a 30rnd magazine as opposed to a 31-61 that comes with a 10rnd magazine, so what's the deal if I'm interested, but I'm a MD resident?

yellowsled

Retired C&R Addict
    Jun 22, 2009
    Palm Beach, Fl
    It's my understanding that the 31-68 comes with a 30rnd magazine as opposed to a 31-61 that comes with a 10rnd magazine, so what's the deal if I'm interested, but I'm a MD resident?

no way are you gonna get a 30 rd mag from them. i dont care what model designation it is. :thumbsup:

Guderian

Mar 31, 2011
    no way are you gonna get a 30 rd mag from them. i dont care what model designation it is. :thumbsup:

So you're thinking there will be no magazine included? I was wondering if it will come with at least a 10rnd instead of 30rnd for us poor Marylanders.

Silverlode

Ultimate Member
    Aug 16, 2010
    Frederick
    The only way I control my impulses with you guys is just never coming to your shop. I am 99% certain that if you waive one of these under my nose when I show up to do paperwork on lowers or the E4-3G rifle...

mdcktt21

Jan 25, 2013
    Central MD
    The only way I control my impulses with you guys is just never coming to your shop. I am 99% certain that if you waive one of these under my nose when I show up to do paperwork on lowers or the E4-3G rifle...

I feel the same way. I'm going to put a moratorium on checking out their subsection of the forum until I get some more cash. They will likely get me when I go in there for the E4, though. I can only pray that they'll all be sold by then!

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    Scheiße.... wish I had the funds. That's the only other AK I really want.

Si vis pacem para bellum

follow me @DiscipleofJMB - GO PENS!

Guderian

Mar 31, 2011
    Not to be another one of those guys, but are you getting any folding stock SGL-31's in in the near future?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom