• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gtodave

MDS Supporter
    Aug 14, 2007
    Mt Airy
    I'm watching this right now. It's free on Prime, it's about an hour long, and it is a filmmaker's account of his own journey in learning about and purchasing his first gun. It's very good.

He's a CA transplant in to Idaho, and wanted to get his first gun, but knew absolutely nothing. He goes through the process of learning the basics of safety, learns the basics of firearms, shoots a few, and picks one.

This would be a good watch for any newbie, any anti, and even some of us old curmudgeons for a reminder that not everyone that doesn't have a gun doesn't want one. They just might need a little help.

Ecestu

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2016
    I found it funny (and kinda interesting) that when I looked up this documentary, that the show that came in second in the search was "The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia", produced by Johnny Knoxville.

ADR

Ultimate Member
    Aug 17, 2011
    I found it funny (and kinda interesting) that when I looked up this documentary, that the show that came in second in the search was "The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia", produced by Johnny Knoxville.

That's an epic documentary.

HaveBlue

HaveBlue
    Dec 4, 2014
    Virginia
    I but lots of gun accessories from Amazon. I get Sig Sauer optics from their returns section. A kydex holster for a Walther. Fireclean. Bore snakes, a Tipton gun vise. Etc. I even had The Second Amendment Foundation Designated for my charitable contributions for all of my purchases.

Of course I get a 5% cash back on all those those purchases from my Amazon Prime Visa.

No they are far from perfect but I’m not sure they are out to get gun owners.

Ecestu

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2016
    That's an epic documentary.

Epic is a little strong, but definitely informative. The strain that families like them are putting on the social security system is almost laughable if it weren't so sad.

Ecestu

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2016
    I but lots of gun accessories from Amazon. I get Sig Sauer optics from their returns section. A kydex holster for a Walther. Fireclean. Bore snakes, a Tipton gun vise. Etc. I even had The Second Amendment Foundation Designated for my charitable contributions for all of my purchases.

Of course I get a 5% cash back on all those those purchases from my Amazon Prime Visa.

No they are far from perfect but I’m not sure they are out to get gun owners.

Returns section, you say?
    "Wanna know more?" Yes, please.

delaware_export

Ultimate Member
    Apr 10, 2018
    Interesting. The change he underwent. Which was good. Glad he learned.

That said, poor clueless folk that knew the same as this guy did AT THE START OF THE DOCUMENTARY, are allowed to have a voice.

The guy actually said he thought that the gun was like a bomb, prior to going through with the class. It could just go off.

His conclusions about the ar and the media hype were pretty interesting though. Seeing him see the light was good.

Not too bad though, seeing what he and his wife learned.

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    Watched this , really good. Suggested after it was over was Assaulted Civil Rights Under Fire narrated by Ice T . That too was very good. A buddy of ours is in it (no speaking) and The Roof Koreans

ComeGet

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2015
    I wonder how long until the cancel culture cry bullies shame Amazon into removing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom