• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glaron

Camp pureblood 13R
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    Virginia
    Enemy within isn't quite the description. Cultural rot and leadership hubris is probably more accurate. I don't think anyone inside was trying to destroy tjhe organizaton, they had active incentive to keep the gravy train going indefinitely.

yep. Trim the board to like 3 people and then I will believe.

dedan

Dec 5, 2011
    delaware
    i will support the nra, and send them some money. just where do you think we can find 5 million new members, in a new group. yes the dem's will up the game. all you have to do, is look what is going to happen in canada, poor souls. we may have a 2a, but what good will it be, when all the big money comes from the anti 2a donors. lets look at the big picture, new gen"s do not care much for guns, or hunting, so tell me how we will win support for 2a? be safe.......

777GSOTB

Mar 23, 2014
    Since it appears you have looked at it, please tell us what it says, that you think members will be liable for NRA debt.

I said " MAY "...go have a look see. Also, why haven't you asked RAscal the same question, since he stated as absolute, that there's nothing in the charter that would indicate that. He also doesn't understand contract law it seems and I doubt he even read the charter. But, if he did, you should ask him for the link...I would love to see it also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom