• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BurtonRW

Oct 19, 2007
    Pasadena
    A friend of mine from Iowa is here visiting family. He’s covered under LEOSA. Has to go pick up his daughter from BWI in a couple of weeks.

Won’t be entering the sterile area at all, but wanted to know if he was GTG in the terminal. I took a quick look and didn’t see anything definite.

Is there a solid answer I can give him on this? He’ll be well concealed, but I trust nothing dealing with MDTA cops.

Thanks.

-Rob

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    Yes there is. The answer is no he cannot. Google Search using LEOSA RESTRICTIONS and you'll find several specific files

BurtonRW

Oct 19, 2007
    Pasadena
    Yes there is. The answer is no he cannot. Google Search using LEOSA RESTRICTIONS and you'll find several specific files

Can you give me a hint? I can’t find a single federal reg. that prohibits concealed carry in the non-sterile areas of airports.

-Rob

platoonDaddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2011
    SouthOfBalto
    From my retired LEO, LEOSA friend, they also have a facebook page. https://en-gb.facebook.com/mtamaryland to ask questions.

He is OK. People pick up guns from their checked baggage all the time outside the sterile area. The Maryland Transit Administration Conveyances, such as buses and light rail allow LEOSA carry, per my last class.

You will not find these details on Google but are provided by the Maryland MPCTC.

Hence don't trust Google, it is a leftist slanted operation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom