• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Applehd

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 26, 2012
    This thread will be used for discussion of the meeting of the Handgun Permit Review Board(HPRB) on September 16, 2019.

DPSCS website link below. This link will be updated to reflect a change of meeting status or possible change of venue. Future meeting dates, time, and the location of the meeting is posted on the DPSCS HPRB website.

http://www.dpscs.state.md.us/agencies/hprb.shtml

As of July 8th, 2019 the Handgun Permit Review Board meets at The Fifth Regiment Armory, 219 29th Division Street, Baltimore, MD 21201. Meetings are scheduled to begin at 6:00 pm.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/J...hUKEwiEpdjVncnkAhWEjlkKHSJGCVkQ_BIwCnoECA4QCA

Abacab

Sep 10, 2009
    MD
    Did they even have a meeting tonight?

No one cares anymore since the business people got taken care of, I suspect. They're stressing out over when their check got cashed and the outrage of waiting two weeks for an unrestricted permit.

motorcoachdoug

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    With people no longer showing up it might be playing right into MSP hands. They might have figured if they changed it for business owners then people would stop showing up and take the spotlight off them as well and that CAN NOT BE ALLOWED TO HAPPEN!!!! we must keep the pressure on them and keep calling their bluff plus their lies or making up rules that are not in comar as well!!!.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    No one cares anymore since the business people got taken care of, I suspect. They're stressing out over when their check got cashed and the outrage of waiting two weeks for an unrestricted permit.

With people no longer showing up it might be playing right into MSP hands. They might have figured if they changed it for business owners then people would stop showing up and take the spotlight off them as well and that CAN NOT BE ALLOWED TO HAPPEN!!!! we must keep the pressure on them and keep calling their bluff plus their lies or making up rules that are not in comar as well!!!.

They cleverly changed the meeting location to the center of the Maryland Urban Shooting Gallery at night. If I didn't have a standing commitment on Tuesdays, I for one still will not travel there unarmed.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    They cleverly changed the meeting location to the center of the Maryland Urban Shooting Gallery at night. If I didn't have a standing commitment on Tuesdays, I for one still will not travel there unarmed.

Yeah, I don't do Baltimore in the daytime. At night? Fuggettaboudit!

Plus it's pretty well moot, since MSP is dragging everything to their tame court, with their unelected untouchable administrative law judges. Once a few cases of obvious legal judicial rape get to the circuit courts, grounds should develop to shut down this whole ridiculous system - unless SCOTUS gets there first.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Always remember the government and their minions have reasons why they do stuff . We all know some of the reasons why they move it to the second highest crime rate area . All of the reasons are not exposed yet but it will be exposed at one point .

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom