• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    My good friend ( and 365'er) is finally ready to buy an AR, and I've been steering him towards a 6721 . I had been planning to drive him to Lou's , but saddly that is not to be.

So who has 6721 in stock for decent price ? ( under $1K) Respected IP is a plus. Would have been a 2hr road trip to Lou , but as long as we're making a day of it anyway, a road trip to interesting destination will work.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Lou was the man everyone wanted to see for those:sad20:. Not sure who else has them. Might pay your friend to wait until Lou's inventory gets sorted out.

kyserthehun

Jul 24, 2016
    I was at Freestate in Middle River the other day and they had some. I think they're listed at $999 so it's (barely) under your $1k mark.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    I've got some leads. Now he wants to makr deposit, and payoff following pay period ( like he's usrd to witj pistols. We'll get it done, but requires more calculus for distances.

Anotherpyr

Ultimate Member
    My good friend ( and 365'er) is finally ready to buy an AR, and I've been steering him towards a 6721 . I had been planning to drive him to Lou's , but saddly that is not to be.

So who has 6721 in stock for decent price ? ( under $1K) Respected IP is a plus. Would have been a 2hr road trip to Lou , but as long as we're making a day of it anyway, a road trip to interesting destination will work.

You can't go wrong with South Carroll or High Rock. Lou would've been my first recommendation. He sold me my first Colt AR.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Likewise I had Lou in mind, but we reached our plans the day before Lou's untimely passing.

Meanwhile I have somthing set up with an IP. Once the transaction is consumated, I'll give the shout out.

Ngrovcam

Ultimate Member
    Jun 20, 2016
    Florida
    I just picked up two 6721's at JLowe's
    last week..pleasant, professional, very
    reasonable and accommodating...he is
    now my go-to guy...hey, when a guy
    treats me right, he gets my loyalty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics