• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I'm a Jew and found that extremely hilarious. I didn't see anything anti Semitic about it. Lighten up people.

But regarding freestate I'll never go there again. I just got jerked around for a month long with dealing with one of their employees. And not a single one of the Managers I've emailed has gotten back to me. Won't spend any of my hard earned JEW money in that place again.

Whenever you have an issue with the store, the range or the employees, call and ask to speak to Randy. He's always been a straight shooter with me.

jmike1487

Ultimate Member
    Aug 27, 2013
    Baltimore County
    Whenever you have an issue with the store, the range or the employees, call and ask to speak to Randy. He's always been a straight shooter with me.

I didn't want to bash anyone on here.( publicly). So I sent out emails hoping to get a response before I picked up my parts today. Unfortunately, things didn't work out for the best and I really feel like I got screwed over.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I didn't want to bash anyone on here.( publicly). So I sent out emails hoping to get a response before I picked up my parts today. Unfortunately, things didn't work out for the best and I really feel like I got screwed over.

Sorry to hear about this.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Hmm, I just visited there a week and a half ago, bought a holster from him and some mags. I asked one of the older guys at the counter if he knew of MDshooters, and he had no idea of our community. Maybe he just worked there though and wasn't "Big Dog"

I mentioned mds to them the one time I visited big dogs and I got a look like I had 3 heads...

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    I have many Jewish clients and one in particular, you would definitely know his restaurants if I named them, every time I give him a proposal he tells me that "You know I'm going to Jew you down, I've got to."

We both laugh and and smile, and I take off the 10% that I had tacked on to the original price.

He knows what I'm doing, I know what he's doing, it's all good....

I've only been to Freestate one time, for the Dottrio shoot, liked it, but with that many people it seemed a bit cramped.

Definitely hate to see an IP go.

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    I would think the IP's are reconsidering their financial support since the new forum ad's will cut into the sales they pickup here.

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    I would think the IP's are reconsidering their financial support since the new forum ad's will cut into the sales they pickup here.
    Being an IP here only costs $300 per year. It is a worthwhile and low cost means of obtaining business. If ads kill your business you are doing something wrong. Just my opinion.

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    An Antisemitic comment with a smiley face is still an Antisemitic comment.

No sarcasm intended.
    I have to hate myself as I make Jew jokes at myself all the time.

Does it hurt getting offended so easily? :sad20:
    I snickered at your 'Jew with smiles' post, and did so while eating a bagel from the kosher bagel shop.

Will all the Francises on the board please lighten up.

Hawkeye

The Leatherstocking
    Jan 29, 2009

Honestly, I would take Jim's advice. Call the store and ask to talk to Randy directly. If he's not there ask to speak to Mark. They're the partners in the business, and either one of them will make absolutely sure that you're taken care of.

jmike1487

Ultimate Member
    Aug 27, 2013
    Baltimore County
    I have to hate myself as I make Jew jokes at myself all the time.

I snickered at your 'Jew with smiles' post, and did so while eating a bagel from the kosher bagel shop.

Will all the Francises on the board please lighten up.

You forget to add lox and cream cheese to that bagel. Delicious. L

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom