• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    kaine sent out an email blast a month or two ago saying congress must act to reduce gun violence. not sure why he wouldn't want to reduce ALL violence. but anyways, in the email he focused on "online sales" like everyone can buy a gun on amazon and have it shipped to their house, even though he surely or at least hopefully knows that they must be shipped to dealers who must perform background checks. just more fear mongering to advance his misguided cause.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    kaine sent out an email blast a month or two ago saying congress must act to reduce gun violence. not sure why he wouldn't want to reduce ALL violence. but anyways, in the email he focused on "online sales" like everyone can buy a gun on amazon and have it shipped to their house, even though he surely or at least hopefully knows that they must be shipped to dealers who must perform background checks. just more fear mongering to advance his misguided cause.

Considering the fact that more people die each year from drug overdoses than firearms, and drug dealing accounts for a large percentage of those lower number of firearms deaths, one would think that Kaine, if really concerned about deaths and not just guns, would turn his attention to drug overdose deaths, not guns.

Then, he might also focus on medical malpractice, which also accounts for more deaths each year than guns. But he doesn't. Telling, huh?

Given Kaine's priorities, he's obsessed with guns, not preventing deaths. Same can be said for Hillary, Obama, Bloomberg, and all the rest of them.

And they claim to wonder in amazement why WE don't trust THEM?

DivingDriver

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 14, 2016
    Nanjemoy MD
    These numbers are more like it. I figure that it'll take 5-10,000 just to break out of Laurhell and get to Hancock, MD. If we get that far, the coast should be clear and occupied by mostly friendlies.

At the WVA line, I know that we will be home free and the trail clear to southwestern PA and the redoubt tucked up in the Hills.

Thoughts like this should only be in a dream, but I'm afraid the nightmare might just be around the corner, if the team of Asses take the reins in Nov.

I've experienced way too much change in 76 years.

Lew--Ranger63

Korea, Vietnam (2), Germany

Hey, thanks for your service! With out your sacrifices I don't want to think about where we might be right now. God Bless

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

GUNSnROTORS

nude member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 7, 2013
    hic sunt dracones
    Been giving this old thread a good deal of thought since K31 revived it a few weeks ago.

Sometimes the tragic boating accident of '13 has its positives? Since my life is now completely void of guns and caches, I won't be impacted by any gun & ammo grabbing schemes this freedom-hater would attempt if elected as the she-devil's VP running mate. Guess if she wanted to mate with me I'd run too ... :outta her

So anyway, I figured I'm "in the clear" when it comes to Kaine's cache fetish. Well, that was true until this morning. While getting ready for work I found this ammo cache and hostile-looking boolit pen weapon thing in my sock drawer. Who would've thought an entire arsenal could be completely hidden under a pair of socks? Oh, the horror!

Attachments

• sock drawer.jpg
      sock drawer.jpg
      18.1 KB · Views: 234

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    Better call the authorities and have that disposed of safely.... it is for the children. Be safe... you never know when those things will spontaneously erupt out of the box and cruse around the neighborhood, luring tots into range with the promise of free ice cream and Pokemon. Plus the snake looks evil.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ESM07

Latest threads

Top Bottom