• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JamesBailey

Form Factor'ed!
    Jan 28, 2010
    Arlington VA
    Yeah, I'm looking forward to this too. Doing my taxes and so many bills keep busting my ass -- need some stress relief.

BenL-
    No one is dropping cause we all want to make the series finale in October. You need scores from 3 matches to qualify, 1 already in books, so everyone is looking for points :)

steveinmd

Mar 3, 2008
    Westminster
    Tony,
    We will have the points standings up shortly, and will have printouts of it at the match. The series points will be calculated by dividing your score from each match by the possible number of points available. IIRC the Feb. match had a possible perfect score of 700.

Steve B.

Impact Data Books

Team Blaster Shooter
    Nov 19, 2010
    VA
    I'll bring some covers and books and stuff with me if anyone needs anything let me know.

Steve divide, subtract , add you want me to do math come on man i was a Marine LOL.,

I am excited cant wait to come have some fun

JamesBailey

Form Factor'ed!
    Jan 28, 2010
    Arlington VA
    I'll bring some covers and books and stuff with me if anyone needs anything let me know.

Steve divide, subtract , add you want me to do math come on man i was a Marine LOL.,

I am excited cant wait to come have some fun

The Marine and math comment had me laughing. The Army guys have no problem with the math ;)

Tony, you are currently running a 51.87, which is good for 8th place. Your fellow Scout Sniper is hot on your vapor trail with a 51.14. Rob, current leader, is at 62.57. Josh, a friend of the Black Hat crew, is second with a 59.42.

If you shoot a 100% of the points next weekend, your score will go up to 75.94; if Rob doesn't shoot next weekend (I'm sure he will but for hypothetical reasons say his score doesn't change), you will need to grab 73.27% of the available points to tie him in first place.

So there you go buddy, 73.27% and you are tied for lead!!! Or to put it in jargon even a Marine will understand - just hit every target and you are good to go :thumbsup:

trp7

Apr 3, 2009
    Like Steve said we will have all the point totals in spreed sheet form on Appril 1. You don't have to do any math. The series points are in the score sheet from Feb as well.

JamesBailey

Form Factor'ed!
    Jan 28, 2010
    Arlington VA
    Oh yeah, remember that only your top 3 scores count towards your final standings, so if you have a match that sucks but shot all 4 matches, your score will go up. This allows guys like me that were not able to shoot in first match (I was busy making sure all you guys were shooting it) a chance to make the final.

Impact Data Books

Team Blaster Shooter
    Nov 19, 2010
    VA
    Sounds good so you want me to put the square peg in the round hole? No problem I can make it happen!!

See you guys soon. Packing my bags for Arizona for tomorrow.

Woohoo

axshon

Ultimate Member
    May 23, 2010
    Howard County
    Have fun guys and I'll see you in June. Turns out I've got to work all weekend so no turning money into noise for me. Pretty bummed.

rkgsmith

Nov 26, 2011
    Steve, what kind of wind do you get there this time of year. Didn't seem too bad down in the hollow in Feb. Just wondering if it kicks up more this time of year.

steveinmd

Mar 3, 2008
    Westminster
    The wind depends on the weather systems. Some days the wind will blow the backstops over, other days it can be a gentle breeze. Most of the time it is more towards the gentle breeze. We staked the backstops into the ground a couple of years ago because we got tired of picking them back up after wind storms. We'll find out Sunday.

Steve B.

hank440

Apr 8, 2009
    mayberry help

Anyone know of a good place with a 100 yd range to check my zero on saturday ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JOELEWIS419

Latest threads

Top Bottom