• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rab1515

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 29, 2014
    Calvert
    The court simple upholds the law as constitutional.

end of story.

I was referencing the commit that if people vote against it, the courts will implement it.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    How would they do that? How can a court institute a law/legislation? I was under the impression that courts can only strike them down.

A perfect question for SCOTUS and other courts at the Federal level.

They're becoming quite proficient at making law.

Rab1515

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 29, 2014
    Calvert
    Prop 8 was approved, then struck down. Very different from a failed vote, then instituted.

Dave Greenberg

Oct 24, 2015
    Millersville
    This goes way beyond gun control.

They want to control who has ammo and how much they have. This new law will make buying copious amounts, anonymously, for long term storage much more difficult.

California/Southwest could be the next Fort Sumter if those areas don't start getting their s**t together.

And it doesn't matter if the populace votes against this bill. It will be taken to court, the populace will be found stupid, and law will be implemented.

Well if you want to break into someone's house and take their shit and the front door doesn't work, where do you go? The back door of course! They can only attack the guns so much without actually banning them so what's next? Go after the ammo. Love to see how they would enforce that magazine clause in there. What are you going to do? Go door to door and check people's magazines? Love to see them enforce that crap on former police as well. Not happening dude.

Rab1515

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 29, 2014
    Calvert
    Am I missing something? A failed vote that is upheld as constitutional still a failed vote, and the legislation would not be enacted.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Well if you want to break into someone's house and take their shit and the front door doesn't work, where do you go? The back door of course! They can only attack the guns so much without actually banning them so what's next? Go after the ammo. Love to see how they would enforce that magazine clause in there. What are you going to do? Go door to door and check people's magazines? Love to see them enforce that crap on former police as well. Not happening dude.

Connecticut is going through this ewxact thing right now. The cops aren't complying with the law, so now what do they do?

http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=183249&highlight=connecticut

JPG

Ultimate Member
    Aug 5, 2012
    Calvert County
    I can't wait until the country gets to bail out the Great State of California when they go bankrupt. It's always good to help a neighbor. :tdown:

ted76

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 20, 2013
    Frederick
    The gun grabbers are continuing to prove that they will never be satisfied, until they have complete control.

You are 100% correct, they will never stop, unless they are removed from positions of power. They are control freaks, that think that only they know what is better for us, rather than let us decide for ourselves. They will never be satisfied until only their private guards, the police, that they control and the military are the only ones that are armed.
    We must stand strong together and not comply to unconstitution laws and orders.
    Buy ammo and reloading supplies while you still can.

nedsurf

Ultimate Member
    Feb 8, 2013
    I can't wait until the country gets to bail out the Great State of California when they go bankrupt. It's always good to help a neighbor. :tdown:

Not going to happen if we step up. CA is lost and sadly, since it has great countryside, I will never live there again. Our taxes need to be diverted to a containment policy similar to the Truman Doctrine. States like CO, ID and NM are most threatened by Californian idiot migration and need to be supported to contain the spread of californuism.

rockstarr

Major Deplorable
    Feb 25, 2013
    The Bolshevik Lands
    Not going to happen if we step up. CA is lost and sadly, since it has great countryside, I will never live there again. Our taxes need to be diverted to a containment policy similar to the Truman Doctrine. States like CO, ID and NM are most threatened by Californian idiot migration and need to be supported to contain the spread of californuism.

yeah, I have to agree here. these people are like the plague that never goes away. they spread so much filth that once they cant tolerate the life of their own making, they leave, only to try to respreads the same filth in cleaner pastures all over again.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    NV is filling up with Cally ex pats who bring their uber lib attitudes to that state as well. The unions are very strong in LV, which is why we have Harry Reid, pride of Searchhlight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom