• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tdt91

I will miss you my friend
    Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    OK put me down for the wife and myself. We will bring a dish or 2.:party29::thumbsup:

Sthomas229

none
    MDS Supporter
    May 7, 2009
    Laurel, MD
    I'm up for this again. I was at the spring shoot with my kids. I'll try to get the wife off work this time. I have a Hi-point 995 for whoever was asking. I I should have a garand with me too:party29:. Just got it on GB last night.

donliv

Oct 25, 2008
    Bel Air
    Im all for letting people speak their mind, but it seems like this has been handled through PMs and other means.

In the interest of making this function look like the great time that it is, can we possibly prune out all of the BS in this thread. I dont want people who read through this, trying to decide to come out for the first time, to be swayed not to come. FPS and the rest of us, well mostly FPS, do a TON of work to get this together. No need for it to be spoiled for others due to one persons bad grapes.

Spot77

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2005
    Anne Arundel County
    Im all for letting people speak their mind, but it seems like this has been handled through PMs and other means.

In the interest of making this function look like the great time that it is, can we possibly prune out all of the BS in this thread. I dont want people who read through this, trying to decide to come out for the first time, to be swayed not to come. FPS and the rest of us, well mostly FPS, do a TON of work to get this together. No need for it to be spoiled for others due to one persons bad grapes.

Yup. After a fair night's sleep I was thinking the same exact thing. :thumbsup:

Buldozer

Nov 23, 2008
    On the Creek
    Im in FPS I will bring Burgers and dogs and Cheese for this outing. maybe some Italian sausage have to see what ill have in the near future.

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    Shirt Logo

what do y'all think for a Harford County logo? Does anyone want to try and do a shirt like we talked about for the Spring Shoot? I'd do it but I just don't have the time. I've been trying to get the Greet and Eat together and i'm swamped. LMK what you think?

if anyone knows who does shirts for a reasonable cost LMK. maybe we can pre-order

Attachments

• minutemen3.JPG
      minutemen3.JPG
      31.7 KB · Views: 148

august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    I like the minuteman design. It's "non-shooter" friendly. Doesn't make us look like crazies. Most of us are, though, but that's not gun related :)

Crazytrain

Certified Grump
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 8, 2007
    Sparks, MD
    I just checked my schedule and it looks like that is an open weekend shoehorned in the middle of all the weekends I am committed. That means I should be able to make it. Put me down.

Now, wifey, well, she is a bit timid around firearms. Maybe I can talk her into coming to a family style event. Maybe, just maybe, she will see firearms as something besides scary boom sticks. But then again, maybe not. We'll have to see... My brother-in-law could conceivably tag along. Also, we'll have to see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom