• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Not encouraging the OP to just ignore the ATF rules, but curious as to the number of arrests/prosecutions for not submitting the 5320? It seems pretty retarded, but then again the entire NFA is, so...

OP, you should keep the lower and the stamp. Build it into something else if you want and buy another lower to build your pistol.

It's more of a worry of being found out of state with the gun and no permission from ATF. That can land a person in jail.

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    Are they approving .20s with a specific address, plus the words "all other legal destinations in the state" or something similar?

Or only specific locations?

engineerbrian

JMB fan club
    Sep 3, 2010
    Fredneck
    Are they approving .20s with a specific address, plus the words "all other legal destinations in the state" or something similar?

Or only specific locations?

I doubt it.

I had a 20 disapproved the other day because i only had the street name and not a house number listed for the Final location. The property is raw land with no address so I had to give the GPS coordinates. Still waiting for approval.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    I doubt it.

I had a 20 disapproved the other day because i only had the street name and not a house number listed for the Final location. The property is raw land with no address so I had to give the GPS coordinates. Still waiting for approval.
    That's fvcking crazy. They realize you do have to get there right? Jeebuz...

Dovk0802

Sep 20, 2017
    DC
    I doubt it.

Would be interested to see how that turns out.

One could put a hotel, campground, etc. address; people travel for shows, shoots, etc. Your plans can change; I'm pretty sure the only requirement is for crossing state lines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom