• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Moral dilemma for me i like all the people is this Shakespeare Play , the person that ask the question really is a generous member and funny as all get out . Folks life is too short to carry a big chip on your shoulder , yeah we all have been treated like chit almost every day or at least every week or so .:innocent0

Yeah i been pissed , i have laughed my arse off . Everyone here is one big pain in the ass :D . But really where are you going to get instant help , or a snarky answer to a question .

I guess maybe i have said enough but go ahead and finish the play , i want to see who drinks the poison .:lol2:

Pretty much sums things up. I could sit here and poke and jab at peoples, but I'd have to start with my self...and we all know that ain't hapnin. So I'll just mosey on along...:innocent0

DivingDriver

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 14, 2016
    Nanjemoy MD
    Well I was there and what I saw was NOT what the police told us would happen. Rack had started to step over the tape and he was taken into custody. We were told that we could step over the tape and stay on the “other side”, however we were also warned that we would not be allowed to recross the line to return to our side. HOWEVER folks from the other side, multiple times ,crossed the line with no interaction from the law enforcement community. This fight isn’t about pissing in a pot and calling people names . This is about being singled out as an inferior class of people and that by itself ought to infuriate you.

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    Freudian Slip

If I may take a moment to comment , I like to think I have earned a spot at the table .

When we put ourselves front and center , set up events or go to events we do it for brotherhood and trying to make a difference or if it is a pig roast , luncheon , HPRB meetings, tape the meetings , baboon tasting or 3D printing , camping event or whatever other event it cost something , time , money , shoe leather .
    But we do it for each other , I know I don't want the BS with being hauled downtown and the time it takes to deal with the bull-crap .

I realize I have had my differences and will not go into that , but I can recognize the cost and the familiar faces that are putting the coin in . Some can and will ignore my words and I am okay with that , but one thing I can tell you is United we Stand or divided we fall . I would rather be united and not divided .

I am grateful for the men & women that have shown up , I don't always agree but I always agree with the right to do something .

Damnit, Welder! Thought Baboon said Babalou :P

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Would you like some moral support from the peanut gallery? :cool:

I cannot give you an answer on this tonight. I hope to have this "group spectator wearing the colors" issue settle before the weekend.

Well I was there and what I saw was NOT what the police told us would happen. Rack had started to step over the tape and he was taken into custody. We were told that we could step over the tape and stay on the “other side”, however we were also warned that we would not be allowed to recross the line to return to our side. HOWEVER folks from the other side, multiple times, crossed the line with no interaction from the law enforcement community. This fight isn’t about pissing in a pot and calling people names . This is about being singled out as an inferior class of people and that by itself ought to infuriate you.

Absolutely! Thank you for help to keep this effort focused... and for being right there at the barricades outside the NRA on August 4th!

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Today I am working on legal stuff for my case, but I am pleased to report that Welder516, Jimboy and Not_An_Outlaw’s donations handed to me at the HPRB meeting last night are the latest to add to the fund.

I will be also be updating the Donor list with 23 more envelopes that Cypherbunk and I opened after the HPRB meeting, representing the immense generosity and commitment to this Legal Defense Fund.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Six days to go.

Let us know ASAP if more funds are needed, and how much.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Six days to go.

Let us know ASAP if more funds are needed, and how much.

Thank you Bob! You have already generously donated, so, if in need, I will ask those who haven't kicked in to do so if they can.

With luck, this Fund will NOT go away. I have high hopes that money not spent will serve as the foundation for the first continously-maintained Legal Defense Fund for INDIVIDUALS fighting trumped up charges.

MSI will continue to fight for us in "class actions" but we need a fund for those who get jammed up in something bogus and need help. Remember the guy with a valid permit who went to jail overnight?

There WILL BE a next time....

SPQM

May 21, 2014
    How do I donate?

Time limited here, and can't wade through a 42 page thread.

PM me if you need to with donation infromation.

Thanks!

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Might be a good idea to put donation info in the opening post? Perhaps even a separate thread for the purpose?

zenMonkey

Patriot Picket
    Mar 30, 2013
    Holy crap this thread is a dumpster-fire, and that's with most of the drivel from the usual suspects hidden via the amazing ignore feature. More names will be added, that's for sure.

Rack, I'm sorry about the delay but I will get a check in the mail tomorrow. I know the ROI will be far more substantial than putting it in the market. You can't put a price on defending our rights. Give em hell.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    ROI Return on Investment
    ROI Region of Interest
    ROI Republic Of Ireland
    ROI Return of Investment
    ROI Release of Information (hospitals/patients)
    ROI Rate of Interest
    ROI Règlement d'Ordre Intérieur (French: Internal Policy and Procedures; Belgium)
    ROI RDMA (Remote Direct Memory Access) Over Internet
    ROI Report Of Investigation
    ROI Reactive Oxygen Intermediate
    ROI Registration of Interest
    ROI Royal Institute of Oil Painters (UK)
    ROI Radius Of Influence
    ROI RAM Optical Instrumentation
    ROI Rules of Interaction (gaming)
    ROI Rock of Israel
    ROI Risk of Incarceration
    ROI Record of Invention
    ROI Return on Integrity (finance)
    ROI Realm of Influence (band)
    ROI Report On Investigation
    ROI Rural Ontario Institute (Canada)
    ROI Remote Operator Interface
    ROI Realm of Insanity (gaming clan)
    ROI Read Only Information
    ROI Replacement of Obsolete Items
    ROI Rovaniemi, Finland - Rovaniemi (Airport Code)
    ROI Radiological Operating Instructions
    ROI Range Operating Instruction
    ROI Route of Ingress
    ROI Rhythm Optimized Integration
    ROI Residue of Ignition
    ROI Report on Industry
    ROI Ring of Illusion (gaming tournament)

Damn kids. Between them and dotGov, no one knows what we're talking about any more. Acronymmegaly, the 21st Century disease.

hodgepodge

Senior Member (Gold)
    Sep 3, 2009
    Arnold, MD
    and one rejected check because it was not signed, LOL.

(Based on advice, I will re-attempt deposit of this check tomorrow by writing “deposit guaranteed by issuer” on the signature line.)

Gee! Some people!

Umm, Rack, if the bank won't take it, let me know. I think I know this guy.

th (2).jpg

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    I have to say I second the idea i saw somewhere about the donors list being in the 1st post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom