• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AssMan

Meh...
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2011
    Somewhere on the James River, VA
    I just played with a few at Engage, and they are sweet.

There was a grey one build on a nodak receiver cerekoated grey that has this butter trigger.

And another on built off of an Arsenal.

If I had a trust I would have bought one.

I just bought an M92 for my next build (anticipating an import ban). If I still lived in MD, I would just buy one from Engage and have it built the way I wanted it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BadKarma

Apr 28, 2015
    Parkville, MD
    I spoke to the guys at Engage yesterday they have 1 in stock that wounded awesome but a bit above my price point. I may go the route of building out a custom 1 through them or do it myself, havent decided yet.

So last few clarifying questions:
    1. How is the required 29" measured? Collapsible stock is it measured all the way in or out? For a folder is it measured with it deployed (I hope)?

2. For the 2 of 3 options. Do all AK barrels have the Grenade Launcher attachment point on the barrel or are some of the offerings discussed without it (C39, M92, Draco etc) so I would not have to worry about a Folding Stock and Flash Hider/possible Suppressor in the future? Any way to have a gun smith alter a barrel so do not have to worry about it?

3. Are there any mounts that I could attach that would allow me easily swap between a fixed and folding stock to bounce back and forth depending on how I want to run it?

Thanks for all the information so far but not being very familiar with the platform, laws, and component interchangeability makes it difficult.

bm3r

Mar 25, 2013
    Go to engage and have one built :thumbsup:

Andy and Nate are extremely knowledgeable on the platform.

I was there today and they are building me a suchka 12.5" :thumbsup:

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    So its a flash suppressor and not a i.e. Gemtech GMT-Halo suppressor. Thanks for clarifying.

No, IF IT SUPPRESSES THE FLASH (which a suppressor does), IT IS CONSIDERED ONE BY MSP.

But a muzzle brake, that also provides some flash suppression, is considered a flash suppressor by MSP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom