• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2nd=Good+Substantial

Ultimate Member
    Mar 17, 2012
    The Hereford Zone
    Yesterday, I noticed that all air pistols were on clearance at Hampstead for about 40% off. Today, at Cockeysville, they were 75% off. There was a Beeman air rifle with scope for $19 (originally $79) but the other rifles had not been marked down.

Jed195

Ultimate Member
    Oct 19, 2011
    MD.
    Guess I'll have to check out Fallston Walmart then. Doesn't surprise one bit though if it is the case...next to go will be the nerf guns.

MigraineMan

Ultimate Member
    Jun 9, 2011
    Frederick County

Attachments

• pop48.jpg
      pop48.jpg
      15.8 KB · Views: 536

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    I don't know. Denton WM restocked all of theirs from the markdowns they had a month or so ago. Prices are back to normal.

Batt816

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 1, 2018
    Eastern Shore
    I don't know. Denton WM restocked all of theirs from the markdowns they had a month or so ago. Prices are back to normal.

Denton marked down their air guns? I guess I must've missed that.
    probably busy eyeing up the clearance ammo.

Jed195

Ultimate Member
    Oct 19, 2011
    MD.
    Went to Cockeysville Walmart around 3pm. Picked up a 2 gun pack of Umarex XBG co2 BBguns with 19 shot magazines for $11. down from 50 something.

The great deal was on an all metal Crossman SNR357 co2 bb/pellet revolver, with a swing out cylinder and bullets that the BBs and pellets go into. Freaken sweet! And heavy. Oh yeah, the revolver was $79 marked down to $17. So $29.98 for 3 air guns. Asked the guy in sporting goods if they were to stop selling them and he said he didn't think so and he was expecting another shippment so who knows.

Attachments

• 20200128_211906.jpg
      20200128_211906.jpg
      77.4 KB · Views: 341
    • 20200128_214031.jpg
      20200128_214031.jpg
      49.7 KB · Views: 273

KJackson

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 3, 2017
    Carroll County
    The Westminster Walmart was out of marked down rifles, but had plenty of air pistols, many of them in the sub-$10 range. It also looked like they had a bunch of their archery and black powder stuff on clearance as well.

WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    "Air guns are destroying the environment by spewing out greenhouses gasses like CO2 and toxic lead pellets! They need to be banned before they destroy the whole planet, not to mention the damage they can do to someone's eyes. Only the police should have assault air guns!" - Mike Bloomturd probably

KJackson

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 3, 2017
    Carroll County
    Went to Cockeysville Walmart around 3pm. Picked up a 2 gun pack of Umarex XBG co2 BBguns with 19 shot magazines for $11. down from 50 something.

The great deal was on an all metal Crossman SNR357 co2 bb/pellet revolver, with a swing out cylinder and bullets that the BBs and pellets go into. Freaken sweet! And heavy. Oh yeah, the revolver was $79 marked down to $17.

Went back out to the Westminster Walmart and picked up the same 2 pack that you did. I also grabbed the Umarex XCP for $7. My only disappointment with it is that the lower is FDE. In the display case it looked black.

I am really bummed that they did not have the revolver. May have to do some more checking around. I looked in the one in Eldersburg, but did not even see a display of pistols. They did, however, have their Airsoft BBs on clearance for what looked to be 75% off.

I talked to the woman in the SG section in Westminster and she said she wasn't sure why they were clearancing them out. She thought that maybe they were changing makes that they were going to carry. She said that they would be resetting in about 3 weeks.

She did show me a new air rifle that they have now. It looks really nice. Looks like a lever action Henry, but also has some sort of cocking mechanism on the side that reminds me of a .22 semiautomatic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom