• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Balzer94

Feb 27, 2011
    I crushed the last of the 9mm and put a big dent in the 45 at south Hanover. Just getting back to the office. Sorry for not updating

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    The one in Cockeysville on York Rd still had .40, 45 ACP, lots of .380 and rifle calibers. The leftover 20 round packs of defensive am!o such as DD were $5-7

Bisleyfan44

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2008
    Wicomico
    Fruitland only has 40 and 380 left in any quantity. Very little 38. Some 45 although I left with 1000 rounds. And bought all 4 boxes of Fed 357 158gr jsp for $4 each :D Lovin' it. Salisbury store isn't there yet.

wreckdiver

Ultimate Member
    Nov 13, 2008
    Whitemarsh pretty picked over. No 9mm or 223/5.56. Did snag some 45 @15 cents per round. Never saw 45 that cheap ever. Still more there.

Fallston Walmart also picked over. Did snag the last few boxes of 5.56 for $4 box/20. Waited forever for someone to unlock the ammo case.

Rick

NRA Life Member
    Feb 25, 2016
    Eastern Shore
    Thanks to the OP for making me aware of these sales. I know it's not close to many of you, but the Denton Walmart still has a lot of just about every caliber, even after I stocked up. Just sharing.

px57RaX.jpg

SjNyWKP.jpg

piMPvAw.jpg

cTzyX7m.jpg

yOobw7z.jpg

V1MqZZ7.jpg

F2FV1eF.jpg

nBCYora.jpg

7oV3R3l.jpg

4CR5CBa.jpg

F2FV1eF.jpg

Atlbrvs

Jul 22, 2016
    Oliver Beach, Md
    Thanks guys! Got 1350 rounds of 9mm for a whole $103, 600 rounds of 5.56 for 90 and 200 rounds of 7.62x54R for 50. I'm near a couple more Walmarts tomorrow and hope to score more

Atlbrvs

Jul 22, 2016
    Oliver Beach, Md
    And by the way, Owings Mills has some of everything left, White Marsh is out of. 223, 5.56, 9mm and 54R. Guy said they've got a bit of everything else. Carroll Island has yet to mark anything down

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    How’s mount airy look?

For 9 and .223/5.56, I got most of what was left.

They had some WB 50rnd for $5 and steel case Winchester for 4.50 for 50. Maybe 4-6 boxes of each. The guy behind me got the last of the UMC .223 because I felt bad with the giant pile of ammo in front of me on the counter. I had already waited 10 minutes to get the gun cabinet it was in unlocked. I would have taken it all if it wasn’t for that. He rolled in a minute before the jet arrived and started asking for .223 and 5.56. That’s all he was looking for it sounded like.

They did have plenty of 38sp, .357, .40 and .45 along with some of the less common calibers. That said, their discounts on that stuff wasn’t steep except for .40 and .45 seemed to be good prices. Like $7 for a 50rnd box of UMC .40

Their 38sp was $17 for 100 of WB. I mean, that is normally a nice discount. But I had also just came from Germantown where I’d scored 4x100 boxes of WB 38sp for $7 a box. And honestly I’ve got enough 38sp now to last years. I probably don’t shoot more than 150 rounds of it a year and I’ve got probably 1000rnds on hand and I wanted to start reloading for it...

I can reload it a little cheaper than 17 cents a round. I can’t reload it for 7 cents a round.

Still sad I missed out almost all the Germantown stuff.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Probably any one of them that had discounts is cleared out of all of the common stuff. Probably some nice discounts to be had for people shooting 44 and 25 and what not.

Assists21

Jan 17, 2013
    Thanks to the OP for making me aware of these sales. I know it's not close to many of you, but the Denton Walmart still has a lot of just about every caliber, even after I stocked up. Just sharing.QUOTE]

No worries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Face

Mar 1, 2015
    And by the way, Owings Mills has some of everything left, White Marsh is out of. 223, 5.56, 9mm and 54R. Guy said they've got a bit of everything else. Carroll Island has yet to mark anything down

Owings Mills has marked down prices? Most place that still have it aren't discounted.

Atlbrvs

Jul 22, 2016
    Oliver Beach, Md
    Owings Mills has marked down prices? Most place that still have it aren't discounted.

Yup. I was there this afternoon and they still had a pretty good selection. Had to bother the hell out of the woman working there because she was in the process of marking stuff down, just not what I wanted.i kept asking her about this and that and bought what I could

Sack

Dec 17, 2014
    WV
    Charles Town WV has plenty of 40 cal, 380 and 45. They also have hollow points on sale too, 9mm available for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom