• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    I'd like to have one that I could use with 556 and 300.

But, it's moot now. PO closes at 5pm and efile is telling people to file paper.

Too late now but remember, with AR SBRs, you can put any other uppers on there you wish, as long as it meets 29'' min. length inside Md state lines.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    So for the future, I would not put "MULTI" in for caliber (as is stamped on the receiver) but say 5.56 mm in the 4c box and put MULTI in the 4h box.

Box 4b) SBR(if that is what you intend to make)

Box 4c) The caliber you want your SBR to be, once built.

Box 4d) The model of the lower. EXAMPLE: E4 is a standard Engage Armament AR 15 lower model. Spike's lowers, on the other hand, have many different model numbers.:)

Last edited:

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Box 4b) SBR(if that is what you intend to make)

Box 4c) The caliber you want your SBR to be once built.

Box 4d) The model of the lower. EXAMPLE: E4 is a standard Engage Armament AR 15 lower model. Spike's lowers, on the other hand, have many different model numbers.:)

Don't forget to include the entire model and serial numbers. On my Spike lower, I had to use MOD-ST15 as the model number, not just ST15. I don't know if that's correct, but that's what I was told. I'll let you know in about 4 months.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Don't forget to include the entire model and serial numbers. On my Spike lower, I had to use MOD-ST15 as the model number, not just ST15. I don't know if that's correct, but that's what I was told. I'll let you know in about 4 months.

LOL, I'm not filling out his whole F1 for him. Just offering examples on how.:) On that note: Do not miss a dash, hyphen or space. They will spit it back at you quicker'n chit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom