• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    I was just sitting around today, wasting a couple minutes between 'jobs' and decided to venture onto ATF eForms and take a peek. Well, I look at my last "successful'' submission from 7/10 and find it registered as "draft". WTF? I believe that was a Saturday or Sunday right before the cutoff. Anyhoo, that day and days previous, their site was up and down every fifteen minutes. BUT, I did manage to get my last F1 through that day...right on through the payment. Or, so I thought. Much to my dismay, I find "draft" as my last submission. I do have an email from ATF, sent the day i submitted saying, "thank you for...bla,bla,bla...you are paid up''. SWEET BABY JEEBUS! So I did what any red-blooded, gun slingin' Murican would do, I hit the send button on the "draft''. Now I have an email stating my application has been submitted. Gawd only knows how this turns out in the end. My original thought on this application was, either I make it in or I don't. I still feel that way. I'm just pissed about the whole mishandling by the federal goobermint. :sad20:

SneakySh0rty

Aug 22, 2013
    Pasadena
    in the past, I remember them having problem of successfully submitted forms showing up as a draft. The only way to be sure is to find the 2 emails sent after completion. 1 is the successful payment message from like pay.gov. 2nd is the "eForms Application Submission Notification for Permit/Control No: xxx". If you didnt receive the eform notification one, I think that means you paid, but didnt finish submission. So unfortunately, i think you submission date is going to show up as today and not before the deadline. =/

edit: Like this is was for my last submission.

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
      Capture.jpg
      9.4 KB · Views: 391

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    in the past, I remember them having problem of successfully submitted forms showing up as a draft. The only way to be sure is to find the 2 emails sent after completion. 1 is the successful payment message from like pay.gov. 2nd is the "eForms Application Submission Notification for Permit/Control No: xxx". If you didnt receive the eform notification one, I think that means you paid, but didnt finish submission. So unfortunately, i think you submission date is going to show up as today and not before the deadline. =/

edit: Like this is was for my last submission.

And that's what i'm afraid of Thing is, I know I successfully completed the submission. I've done enough of them. The problem lies in the fact that, every time I've applied for an F1, there have been hick-ups. When I see the emails stating a successful application, I'm hoping things went through.

Personally, I don't really care if it went through or not. I was hesitant to do this last F1 anyway, but i figured, what the hell. I guess, eventually, I'll find out... :shrug:

Broncolou

Jan 22, 2013
    Parkton MD
    I submitted a form 1 sbr in late December and paid for it. The Payment went thru but the form stayed as a draft. Unfortunately I didn't check on it until late December. When i looked back through my emails I never got any confirmation on submission like I have in the past. I thought I was the only one this happened to......

fred333

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 20, 2013
    Always check your work....especially, if you're working for the government.

ejholt

Feb 6, 2013
    I had the same issue. I put in for 3 stamps and had (3) 200.00 dollar withdraws from the ATF posted to my account. I assumed all was good, but when I went to double check the sore was down (this was a couple days before the 12th. Well, yesterday I too went to forms and saw one of my stamp was still in "draft". I freaked! I went ahead and clicked submit and got the infamous email from ATF that my form was submitted.

Maybe I'll get my stamps by next year:sad20:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Stew

Latest threads

Top Bottom