Umbrella Corp accepting pre orders shortly!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LexTalionis926

Jan 4, 2013
    For those of you who don't follow Umbrella Corp on Facebook here is a message from them that was posted earlier tonight. Just thought I'd pass along the heads up for anyone else interested in getting one of these beautiful lowers.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375069450.671392.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375069460.622812.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375069469.795077.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375069479.125818.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375069488.247669.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375069498.182984.jpg

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    This is all and good, however, unless your paperwork is in by Oct 1, you're going to be out of luck. What do you do then. You've paid for a lower, but the state won't let you own it. I bet these guys won't refund your money either.

Good Luck!
    Jim Smith

bnich82

African American w/a Gun!
    Dec 8, 2011
    This is all and good, however, unless your paperwork is in by Oct 1, you're going to be out of luck. What do you do then. You've paid for a lower, but the state won't let you own it. I bet these guys won't refund your money either.

Good Luck!
    Jim Smith

My understanding is if you have a verifiable purchase order for a banned item before 10/1 you are good to go. By placing your "pre-order" before the deadline, that item is sorta grandfathered in. Im def gonna jump on a few of these! Thanks OP

LexTalionis926

Jan 4, 2013
    I know, I was slacking lol. My understanding is the same, as long as said item has been purchased before the deadline I think you're fine. The only thing I'm still wondering about is if you need to have your paperwork submitted before October 1st you would need a serial number wouldn't you?

MJD438

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2012
    Somewhere in MD

Good Luck!
    Jim Smith

My understanding is if you have a verifiable purchase order for a banned item before 10/1 you are good to go. By placing your "pre-order" before the deadline, that item is sorta grandfathered in. Im def gonna jump on a few of these! Thanks OP
    Not only do you have to have a purchase order in place, but the "banned" firearm must be in the possession of the FFL prior to 01OCT2013 in order for them to complete the transfer, IIRC.

ObsceneJesster

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    Too risky. Lowers are something you want in your hands by October 1st. I know you only need to purchase it by October but there are still to many unanswered questions regarding the building of AR's after October.

And seriously $350? This is seriously overpriced unless they are taking the machining to an entirely different level. You know, the same level Boss94 took his design to.

LexTalionis926

Jan 4, 2013
    They are pretty next level in my opinion. I would get the cheaper of the two models obviously. I need function not fashion.

phx223

Member at Large
    Feb 15, 2010
    West of MD, East of CA
    Too risky. Lowers are something you want in your hands by October 1st. I know you only need to purchase it by October but there are still to many unanswered questions regarding the building of AR's after October.

And seriously $350? This is seriously overpriced unless they are taking the machining to an entirely different level. You know, the same level Boss94 took his design to.

It's A-DAC and BAD 45° compatible, as well as being awesomely machined, so I'd say its a new level.

LexTalionis926

Jan 4, 2013
    I've already got three spikes lowers (two on complete rifles) I just want a billet lower from umbrella because of the awesome logo. $175 ain't bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    adamc904

Latest threads

Top Bottom