• toolness1

Ultimate Member
    Jan 5, 2014
    BFE, Missouri

MacGuns

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Chester
    Not quite in stock now, but Alden at the Mosin Crate is teasing he will be getting some K31's soon.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbwtEQth5CK/

https://www.themosincrate.com/

Update: It looks like the list is going to be updated tonight at 5PM.

I can't say much because some pajama wearing hipster facebook mod might ban me for another month.. But check out the website at around 5PM EST today for the new list along with the big Christmas giveaway.

Last edited:

Abulg1972

Ultimate Member
    This is a smoking deal but they probably won’t ship to Marylandistan

04b055cdaba3803c682b6821db8614b8.jpg

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    I was looking for Polish Tok prices today as i am picking up one that needs some grips and i wanted to just check prices.. When the hell did folks start paying 350+ for them?? i thought they were like 220.00 ??

herkybird72

2A Defender
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 1, 2011
    Freedomland,NC
    I just got an email from Classic and apparently they are having a special on some C&R CZ's that were WAY ahead of their time. I guess these particular specimens won't be MD-compliant. :D
    Must be a printers mistake. We all know classic is always honest about condition or possibly found a cache of double stack CZ 50s

Last edited:

JTH20

Feb 18, 2013
    MD
    Saw a FB post about the "Very Good" grading on one of those CZ-50s. Thing was pitted and the bore was a sewer pipe.

Mine wasn't as bad, but not nearly as nice as their example picture. Worst part was, I left a less than stellar review on Classic's site and they never posted it. I guess they can't have people knowing how much of a mixed bag their pistols are.

Abulg1972

Ultimate Member
    Saw a FB post about the "Very Good" grading on one of those CZ-50s. Thing was pitted and the bore was a sewer pipe.

This is the reality of mail order firearms purchases. You don't get to see what you're buying. Sometimes you win, and sometimes you lose. When you lose, you just have to eat the shipping, restocking, etc. fee. Mail order collecting involves some risk. If you aren't willing to take that risk, then you shouldn't buy guns by mail order.

My Cz50 is in excellent condition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom