• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    From the link:
    “We don’t have time to waste on these phony trumped-up culture wars, this fake outrage, the right-wing media pedals to juice their ratings,” Barack Obama declared during a recent rally in Virginia in support of Democrat gubernatorial candidate Terry McAuliffe. Obama went on to assert that Republican candidate Glenn Youngkin is not interested in addressing “serious problems that affect serious people.”

It was classic Obama, only this time instead of labeling those concerned about the genuine issue of cultural erosion as being “on the wrong side of history,” he simply wrote off the very real culture issues facing Virginians as “phony.” Obama’s message to Virginians was simply: Don’t believe your lying eyes.

https://patriotpost.us/articles/83732?mailing_id=6216&utm_medium=email&utm_source=pp.email.6216&utm_campaign=snapshot&utm_content=body

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    As usual, Obama was just dripping with patronizing condescension and scolding anyone inclined to wander off the plantation.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Yeah, I watched a news bit yesterday where a WSJ reporter called McAwful's antipathy for concerns about public school indoctrination, a "gift" to the GOP.

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    The Right Wing Media?? There are two media outlets out of 1,000 that I would call right-of-center... OAN and NewsMax. FOX is more schizophrenic than right wing. Everything else (and I do mean EVERYTHING) is HARD-HARD left.

I guess anyone who doesn't fall on the ground and take every piece of tripe that falls out of BO's mouth as manna from heaven, is "right wing".

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    The Right Wing Media?? There are two media outlets out of 1,000 that I would call right-of-center... OAN and NewsMax. FOX is more schizophrenic than right wing. Everything else (and I do mean EVERYTHING) is HARD-HARD left.

I guess anyone who doesn't fall on the ground and take every piece of tripe that falls out of BO's mouth as manna from heaven, is "right wing".

You and BO need a beer summit.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    What's the "Let's Go Brandon!" equivalent for OKP? Let's go Barry?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom