• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Racer Doug14

Thread killer
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Feb 22, 2013
    Millers Maryland
    Sorry lady, again, your husband's death is on the shoulders of the murderer and his employer. Open your rage filled eyes. That wacko killer, bought his shotgun legally. He did not use any "loophole ". Show me the evidence of murders committed by long guns bought secondhand?.....waiting....

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    I'm sorry for her loss but she has become nothing more than a political hack. Excuse me, lying political hack.

Just to set the record straight for the MOMs, Emo Jen and any of the other gals who monitor MDS; the WWNC group, also known as The Patriot Picket does not have a Twitter presence so the alleged "rape jokes" on that platform did not emanate from us.

Dogmeat

Ultimate Member
    Apr 5, 2013
    Montgomery County, MD
    apparently this is the beginning of election season and they are trying to get him out already- https://www.capitalgazette.com/opinion/columns/ac-ce-column-chamblee-20190410-story.html

The Mad Moms will burn him down, and historically, he is on their side. The Mom's are probably getting hell from Bloomburg and hs is probably withholding their bonuses for lack of performance.

Those Mom's should listen to Toby Keith cause they need...

A Little Less Talk And A Lot More Action :innocent0

I was getting kinda tired
    Of her endless chatter
    Nothing I could say
    Ever seemed to matter
    So I took a little drive
    Just to clear my head
    I saw a flashing neon up ahead
    It looked like a place
    To find some satisfaction
    With a little less talk
    And a lot more action

I paid the man at the door
    And pushed my way to the bar
    Shouted for a drink
    Over a screaming guitar
    A drunk on a stool
    Tried to mess with my head
    But I didn't even listen
    To a word he said
    I knew somewhere
    Amid all this distraction
    Was a little less talk
    And a lot more action
    A little less talk

If you please
    A lot more loving
    Is what I need
    Let's get on down
    To the main attraction
    With a little less talk
    And a lot more action

Well she was fighting them off
    At a corner table
    She had a long neck bottle
    She was peeling the label
    The look on her face
    It was perfectly clear
    She said somebody please
    Get me out of here
    The look she shot me
    Through the glass refraction
    Said a little less talk
    And a lot more action

A little less talk
    If you please
    A lot more loving
    Is what I need
    Let's get on down
    To the main attraction
    With a little less talk
    And a lot more action

Allen65

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 29, 2013
    Anne Arundel County
    Gun control isn't a significant issue for most voters unless there's a recent high-profile event. The Moms would have been smarter to save the issue until just before election time so it would get coverage as primary voters go to vote.

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    Umm, Zirkin has no opposition and the powers that be will keep it that way. Lol. Welcome to the club.

I thought that the Republicans were feckless for not running opposition, his district went for Hogan so Zirkin could have been beat.

Moms could probably run an uber progressive candidate and I would support that. Better chance of an R winning.

Lol. Dont interrupt them...

Kicken Wing

Snakes and Sparklers
    Apr 5, 2014
    WASH-CO
    Gun control isn't a significant issue for most voters unless there's a recent high-profile event. The Moms would have been smarter to save the issue until just before election time so it would get coverage as primary voters go to vote.

Don't think for one minute that they are going away for election day. I am sure they will ramp up their rhetoric for the season.

jefflac02

Dec 28, 2016
    I had to needle a few of the moms on twitter posting about zirkin. Made sure they knew where their anger should really be directed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Allen65

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 29, 2013
    Anne Arundel County
    Don't think for one minute that they are going away for election day. I am sure they will ramp up their rhetoric for the season.

Oh, they're not going away. But their message will be old news for voters. Like someone bringing up Trump's p***y comment from years ago when Trump runs for re-election. Old news, and bringing it up again won't change any voter minds. They're just not excited by it anymore.

It's the same dynamic that makes being named frontrunner eight months out an electoral kiss of death for a presidential campaign.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    The Gazette is giving her a forum so she doesn’t take out her wrath on them for allowing her husband to be killed. The Gazette has his blood on their hands. Next year it’ll be like a Weekend at Bernie’s if she has her way.

Kicken Wing

Snakes and Sparklers
    Apr 5, 2014
    WASH-CO
    Oh, they're not going away. But their message will be old news for voters. Like someone bringing up Trump's p***y comment from years ago when Trump runs for re-election. Old news, and bringing it up again won't change any voter minds. They're just not excited by it anymore.

It's the same dynamic that makes being named frontrunner eight months out an electoral kiss of death for a presidential campaign.

I hear ya.

Since Atterbeary and Dumais have both stated they are going to try and throw Sh*t at the wall again next year and see if they can make it stick, I am determined to recruit some close friends to testify in Annapolis next year with me. It will be my first time there as well as theirs. I truly believe that people showing up to testify and speak their opposition DOES have an effect. I saw it this year. This years MGA created a spark in me that will not go away.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    The only one that promoted the MDA cartoon on Twitter was Shannon Watts, who took it from a fake account of some guy on Facebook. How convenient. This is one of those newspapers without a comment section to immediately challenge the bullsh1t that they print, right?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    The only one that promoted the MDA cartoon on Twitter was Shannon Watts, who took it from a fake account of some guy on Facebook. How convenient. This is one of those newspapers without a comment section to immediately challenge the bullsh1t that they print, right?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Correct, they have disabled comments.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Too bad Senator Zirkin is on the receiving end of the Mothers' Emo-Dumps. That's what he gets for trying to do the right thing.

Perhaps it will generate some sympathy in his bosom for those of us who have enjoyed the Mad Moms actions over the last few years.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I own and have a small business , I am responsible for the health and welfare of my employees in many ways while they are on the clock . The much larger companies such as the media has a responsibility to take care of their employees and it did not .

I wonder if now they have employed some security since the killings ??
    What better place to create a living hell then a Gun Free Zone or a soft target . These folks are not honest and I hate to say it but seems like more dead bodies is good for them to make their point , that is why they want GFZ's

Also my heart goes out to anyone that have suffered from any form of violence by any means , and may all people hurt or killed find whatever peace they can .

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    Too bad Senator Zirkin is on the receiving end of the Mothers' Emo-Dumps. That's what he gets for trying to do the right thing.

Perhaps it will generate some sympathy in his bosom for those of us who have enjoyed the Mad Moms actions over the last few years.

If I thought Zirkin was responsible for "doing the right thing" and killing the bill I would donate to his re-election and send him a thank you.

Reality is more like: He was simply the enforcer/hit man sent by leadership. First he tried with an poison amendment, then the committee simply ignored the conference request. The whole committee btw ignored the request, no one seemed to remind him of the request. I have no doubt every committee member was fully aware of the request. The executive nomination and rules committee re-refereed the bill to Judiciary committee - the first committee could have let to the floor too. But didnt. leadership wanted this to die.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JOELEWIS419

Latest threads

Top Bottom