• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    I did an upland hunt with them 5-6 years ago. Their dogs were very impressive. I did not set-up the hunt so I have no experience with their ‘back-office’.

And I’m booked.

Thanks again for the tip homie! Needed something to bridge the gap between all of our solo deer hunts and out Jan Louisiana Duck trip

Jmsvickers

Oct 19, 2020
    SOMD
    I know you are booked with another company but I went to Mason Dixon this year and it was awesome. I didn't expect the "Canned" hunt which was a a bit of a downer but it was good to get some guys who haven't hunted before or it has ben 10+ years to bust the rust off. And get some birds. We had one bonus bird that we all missed but got all the rest of ours. The area we hunted was a corn field and had some streams going through it. Overall the guys were very accommodating and we will be going back next year.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    I know you are booked with another company but I went to Mason Dixon this year and it was awesome. I didn't expect the "Canned" hunt which was a a bit of a downer but it was good to get some guys who haven't hunted before or it has ben 10+ years to bust the rust off. And get some birds. We had one bonus bird that we all missed but got all the rest of ours. The area we hunted was a corn field and had some streams going through it. Overall the guys were very accommodating and we will be going back next year.

Funny this thread bumps. She literally just called me back.

2 emails
    3 calls

2 weeks to call me back only to say email works best lol

Chris (from Mason Branch) picked up on the first call and chatted with me for 20 mins.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Mason branch hunting huh……off to Google i go and thank you very much for the suggestion.

Long story short i thought it would be a fun Bday gift fir my brother. Mason Dixon has a 3 bird package i thought would be fun.

I really do appreciate the suggestion I’m gonna see what they are about

Chris’s from Mason branch was the cats pajamas. Weather wasn’t in our favor today with the dew but we literally had a great time.

We got plenty of birds. Our guide was literally us but working. Dogs were on point. Beer was cold (after guns were out down obviously) and we ended up making a bunch of friends.

I’d book with Chris at Mason branch again!

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Cooking dinner now!

Attachments

• DAD250E1-2F38-4EA0-BC60-B9A479EB0B36.jpg
      DAD250E1-2F38-4EA0-BC60-B9A479EB0B36.jpg
      191.5 KB · Views: 101

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Pheasant cutlet Marsala with pasta (not shown)

Attachments

• BA7A600C-3136-45BB-8DA5-A30C9F4F3A70.jpg
      BA7A600C-3136-45BB-8DA5-A30C9F4F3A70.jpg
      95.1 KB · Views: 87

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads