• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TinCuda

Sky Captain
    Apr 26, 2016
    Texas
    Wasn't the AK born from the STG-44, and proven reliable, and had bajillions of them made? Why not just get an AK?
    The AK copied the Stg44 in the basic concept, 30 round detachable magazine, intermediate size cartridge, long stroke gas piston, pistol grip, etc. The StG operating system beyond that is completely different.

As far as just buying an AK, I do have several of those. I am a collector and enjoy shooting many varieties of firearms. All shapes and sizes.

Bountied

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2012
    Pasadena
    The AK copied the Stg44 in the basic concept, 30 round detachable magazine, intermediate size cartridge, long stroke gas piston, pistol grip, etc. The StG operating system beyond that is completely different.

As far as just buying an AK, I do have several of those. I am a collector and enjoy shooting many varieties of firearms. All shapes and sizes.
    Even the fat ones?

TinCuda

Sky Captain
    Apr 26, 2016
    Texas
    Palmetto State Armory walk-thru. Lots of what we have already seen, however, this is the first time anyone has shown the StG44 at this year's Shot Show. Note that the StG44, unlike the rifle they brought last year, has a dust cover installed. (3:46 minute mark)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom