• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Catch-10-22

Appleseed Shoot Boss
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 27, 2009
    PG County, MD
    It's not just a Glock, a CZ, and a Sig living together in a new home. It's a single stack 9mm Glock TALO edition, an urban gray suppressor ready CZ 75B Omega, and a Sig P226 Legion SAO. Think of all the wacky adventures that could result when you add an AAC TiRant to the mix!

Have taken them to the range a couple of times and love them all.

Thanks to Mark, Seth, and Tom for stocking (and ordering) amazing firearms. Now I will avoid the shop for a few months before I am tempted a fourth time :)

Obligatory pictures (no toes)

Catch-10-22

Appleseed Shoot Boss
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 27, 2009
    PG County, MD
    I just might have registered the serial number with Sig a few days before picking it up from you... ;)

First thing the wife said: "where's the handle?" - I guess it is more of a display case than a practical one in the end. But it is cool. Waiting to build back funds before investing in other Legion stuff.

Since you asked this past weekend (and I blanked), the grips on the CZ are Cool Hand G-10 Starburst patterns. The standard CZ plastic grips don't work for me but I didn't want to go with the Hogue wrap-arounds I have on my other 75B. These seemed cool and I shot them well. Would have gone with VZ but they didn't have the starburst pattern for 75s for some reason.

Catch-10-22

Appleseed Shoot Boss
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 27, 2009
    PG County, MD
    Wow.

Cz, cZ, CZ! :)

I'm going to pay the good folks at 2A another visit again soon with a buddy that's looking into starting a suppressor collection.

I was extremely impressed with how it shot with the can. The suppressor sights clear the TiRant and it balances extremely well (all the steel in the pistol helps).

Here are a couple representative target pics - this was at 25 feet with the can, 10-rounds each. I like shooting at the little miniature targets representing the full target :)

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    The Czechs weren't happy the last time they shared space with Austrians.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom