• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rick3bears

Grumpy Old Coot
    Jul 28, 2012
    Somewhere, MD
    The dates for the July gun show have been changed from July 22, 23 & 24 to 29, 30 & 31. FYI.
    I'll be there on the 31st. Look for the geezer in the Rick3bears Pro Firearms T-shirt.:D

MacGuns

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Chester
    Has anyone noticed any Sig MPX 30 round mags? It maybe worth the drive for me if one of the vendors has them.

tarbucket

May 3, 2011
    Harford County
    I drove down this morning looking for powder and bullets, big disappointment at least for me. I could only find 3 vendors with reloading supplies and they didn't have what I wanted, bullets non existent other than Precision and a vendor in the back. Maybe I was blind. Gave a donation to MSI, bought 2 ammo cans and made my way home. Expensive ammo cans.

Dan44

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 5, 2008
    Some more Magpul 20rd AK mags for my KS47 and a Magpul D60 mag (only $110)

KH195

Ultimate Member
    Jan 10, 2013
    Virginia
    Went yesterday looking for C&Rs......the usual dealers were there with the standard spread of stuff I've seen the last couple times there...there was however a guy near the front-center of the main hall that had some nice hard to find Japanese rifles if anyone is looking. I only stopped briefly since my wife had tagged along and was already giving me crap about wanting to be done. On the same rack the guy had:

Type 44 carbine 1st variation with mum - $525

Beautiful Jinsen Arsenal Type 38 rifle (not many of these made at Jinsen, one of the harder to find T38s), ground mum -$825. A little high on price even for a Jinsen, especially considering he had it misidentified as a Mukden Arsenal. This is the first Jinsen T38 I've seen though.

Toyo Kogyo Type 99 "Long" - $325

Mexican contract Arisaka - $750. These are super hard to find and are typically very desireable, wish I had bought this one. Had I had my reference books with me at the time I would have given it a hard look over, but it was in decent condition and probably worth a good bit more than he was asking, could be considerably more depending on what a detailed inspection showed.

6pack

MSI BOD Member
    Apr 2, 2012
    Eldersburg, MD
    That's a good price on the Type 44. If it's still there tomorrow when I get there, it would be hard to pass up. I'll be looking for other WWII firearms. I'm trying to find a scope for my Romanian contract sniper; tough to find though.

KH195

Ultimate Member
    Jan 10, 2013
    Virginia
    That's a good price on the Type 44. If it's still there tomorrow when I get there, it would be hard to pass up. I'll be looking for other WWII firearms. I'm trying to find a scope for my Romanian contract sniper; tough to find though.

It certainly could be, definitely wish I had inspected them all more closely. There was a guy there at the same time as me that asked if it the T44 matching, and the seller shrugged his shoulders and said something to the extent of "I don't know, not even sure how to check that". The finish on wood/metal did look original and screws did not appear buggered. If it's something you go for make sure to use his lack of knowledge against him when haggling.

Clifjr

Feb 2, 2014
    Germantown
    Went this morning with some buddies, got there @9:15 and the 3 entrances had lines waiting to get in but moved fast. Wasn't looking for anything in particular but I did walk out with some AR mags and some Yugo ammo with stripper clips for my SKS. Also joined MSI who were there.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    Went this morning with some buddies, got there @9:15 and the 3 entrances had lines waiting to get in but moved fast. Wasn't looking for anything in particular but I did walk out with some AR mags and some Yugo ammo with stripper clips for my SKS. Also joined MSI who were there.

Appreciated very much!!!!

This show is great. I've never been, but spending the day at the MSI booth was rewarding. Many Marylanders stopped by. Just excellent. Lots of questions about carry. Lots of questions about the HQL. Lots of new members!!! Thanks again, if you're reading this and joined!

----

Scored a new holster for concealed carry and some stickers. I'll be with MSI again tomorrow. Also am looking forward to finally getting a holster for my Jericho 941 :)

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011

Don't forget to stop by the MSI table and say "hi" and make a donation.....

pilot25

Ultimate Member
    Jul 13, 2016
    I drove down this morning looking for powder and bullets, big disappointment at least for me. I could only find 3 vendors with reloading supplies and they didn't have what I wanted, bullets non existent other than Precision and a vendor in the back. Maybe I was blind. Gave a donation to MSI, bought 2 ammo cans and made my way home. Expensive ammo cans.

Did you see the area way in the back on the right behind the huge booth of magazines? Saw that poor guy squirreled away in the corner but he was advertising reloading supplies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom