• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pwoolford

AR15's make me :-)
    Jan 3, 2012
    White Marsh
    You can find Federal XM193 for $0.30-0.32 shipped right now. Not sure why you'd buy this over that.

The best I've found is from PSA ($315 for Independence) or Trop ($322 for Federal) which are great deals but I've shot over 4k rounds of this Wolf and had zero issues. This is purely range ammo so, at $290 to my door, I'll shoot this stuff all day.

I also shoot this Wolf ammo in an assortment of AR's and none have had an issue so I'd be curious if anyone has had a problem with it.

K.C.Dean

Ultimate Member
    Mar 1, 2013
    Buds Creek
    I got some wolf bullets that have a soft tip and dig into the edge of the feed ramps. My neighbor tried them in his gun and the same thing happed.

OrbitalEllipses

Ultimate Member
    Jul 18, 2013
    DPR of MoCo
    The best I've found is from PSA ($315 for Independence) or Trop ($322 for Federal) which are great deals but I've shot over 4k rounds of this Wolf and had zero issues. This is purely range ammo so, at $290 to my door, I'll shoot this stuff all day.

I also shoot this Wolf ammo in an assortment of AR's and none have had an issue so I'd be curious if anyone has had a problem with it.

I got some Indy for $299 shipped the other week - should have bought more of it. There's no real problem with something like this, but I bought a 5.56 chamber to shoot high pressure stuff so gotdam, I'm going to shoot high pressure stuff!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom