• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Many of you know Capt. Jack McCauley. He was the Commander of the Licensing Division at MSP during the SB281 hearings. He is very pro-2A. He posts some very thoughtful and insightful pieces. He is well worth following.

HERE

Abacab

Sep 10, 2009
    MD
    Glad to see Jack is staying the game. He is a valuable ally with his experience at MSP Licensing. Hopefully people will engage with him respectfully.

Anotherpyr

Ultimate Member
    I'm not on Facebook and have no interest in sharing my personal info with them. But if I were I'd have to comment on his pool post that for the last 13 years I've had a pool and guns yet no children were harmed.

What am I doing wrong?

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I'm not on Facebook and have no interest in sharing my personal info with them. But if I were I'd have to comment on his pool post that for the last 13 years I've had a pool and guns yet no children were harmed.

What am I doing wrong?

Give it time.......

HauptsAriba

Feb 16, 2014
    Anne Arundel
    Jack

He IS the leader the MD gun rights movement needs. If we could get MSI and a few or all of the other MD outfits together to spearhead a pro gun rights campaign with Jack and say.........Rev Kenn Blanchard as the spoke faces of the movement we may be able to get somewhere. Throw The Wicomico County Sherrif and maybe Nancy Jacobs in there and we have a local 2a dream team.

The libs will have a real hard time tearing these guys down..

Any thoughts?

Afrikeber

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Urbana, Md.
    He IS the leader the MD gun rights movement needs. If we could get MSI and a few or all of the other MD outfits together to spearhead a pro gun rights campaign with Jack and say.........Rev Kenn Blanchard as the spoke faces of the movement we may be able to get somewhere. Throw The Wicomico County Sherrif and maybe Nancy Jacobs in there and we have a local 2a dream team.

Any thoughts?

x10 :thumbsup:

Mr H

Banana'd

Any thoughts?

Jack is on board. We know that much.

Kenn Blanchard is running for PG County Council D6, but if that doesn't work out I agree he could be a huge help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Stew

Latest threads

Top Bottom