• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mooseman

R.I.P.- Hooligan #4
    Jan 3, 2012
    Western Maryland
    I'll answer you, Mooseman, whom I consider a friend, and not ArchConservative who has made several gay bashing posts and I think is a troll - if not, I'll issue appropriate Mea Culpas. Oh, (s)he's banned. No soup Mea Culpa for you!!!
    I'm not observing Lent.

K31 and I (and others) often make sporting posts about Chik-fil-A and their fried nuggets of hatred and golden waffle fries of intolerance. I like Chik-fil-A, I like fish and I saw they have a fish sandwich now. I also felt bad that I disagreed with K31 on Erie, who I've been with since before the flood and have never had a problem.

As an aside, a buddy of mine had a Polish girlfirend way back when. He told her he couldn't have sex because it was Lent. She asked when he was getting it back. :D

Thank you. Back when I was in school we studied various religions but not much on the Jewish faith. I guess I have a curiosity since my religion came from yours. So, how is the fish sandwich of intolerance?

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    Thank you. Back when I was in school we studied various religions but not much on the Jewish faith. I guess I have a curiosity since my religion came from yours. So, how is the fish sandwich of intolerance?
    I made the mistake of asking for a "fish filet sandwich" instead of a "fish sandwich", so she must have thought I said 'Chik-fil-A sandwich' which is what I got.

John 11:35 - Jesus eruby wept.

I can sum up Judaism pretty quickly:

They tried to kill us. We won. Let's eat. :thumbsup: :D

Mooseman

R.I.P.- Hooligan #4
    Jan 3, 2012
    Western Maryland
    I made the mistake of asking for a "fish filet sandwich" instead of a "fish sandwich", so she must have thought I said 'Chik-fil-A sandwich' which is what I got.

John 11:35 - Jesus eruby wept.

I can sum up Judaism pretty quickly:

They tried to kill us. We won. Let's eat. :thumbsup: :D

:lol2::lol: I have heard it said that this describes all Jewish Holidays.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    Another very profitable line of business for the NRA to use to fund the fight?

Lemons inbound.. lemonade outbound ..

In our business society, that's what usually happens. Another company will see this as an opportunity and move to capitalize on it. All works out in the end.

BTW--how did this turn into a religious-bashing thread?

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    Something is fishy with this. Then again, with it being in New York and the F-ed up laws they have. Can you blame them.

I agree about it being fishy. I suspect the policy holder was asked about firearms as part of a required rider for business liability coverage and Erie determined that the policy holder lied. Most likely, the rider would have been minimal cost.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom