Screw this state.

Attachments

• tag.jpg
      tag.jpg
      75 KB · Views: 1,609

safecracker

Unrepentant Sinner
    Feb 26, 2009
    Contact NRA member services and tell them you want the Maryland NRA tags and they will send you the form. $25 on the 2nd floor of Glen Burnie MVA. I don't know if they carry them at other locations.

Huckleberry

No One of Consequence
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Severn & Lewes
    They're really great until you either get keyed or the tires are slashed by some back stabbing, yellow stained, cowardly, tree hugging, Anti2A liberal POS.

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    Damn, my Ducks Unlimited Plates are 10 years old. Got them when I got my new truck and got a set for the car too. The ones on my truck are 0895. Hard to believe there are more people in Maryland with DU plates than NRA plates.

Nice plates though.

marko

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 28, 2009
    until you either get keyed or the tires are slashed by some back stabbing, yellow stained, cowardly, tree hugging, Anti2A liberal POS.

But Liberals are TOLERANT... NO?

Ab_Normal

Ab_member
    Feb 2, 2010
    Carroll County
    They're really great until you either get keyed or the tires are slashed by some back stabbing, yellow stained, cowardly, tree hugging, Anti2A liberal POS.

Or someone who doesn't like to pay full price or go through a back ground check decides to go shopping at the residence where the vehicle is parked.

OPSEC and PERSEC.

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    They will be banned on Oct 1 :innocent0

Nah, you just have to get a TQL and pay 50 bucks for the TQL, which will be valid for 10 years. You also have to take a training class that will cost you about 350 bucks and it is administered by the state. The icing on the cake is that they still don't have a procedure in place to get a TQL, nor have they approved any of the training classes that are required. It will be a minimum of 120 days before you can get your TQL.

Also I heard that even if you get a parking ticket in another state, MD will yank your TQL from you. :innocent0

Dingo3

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2013
    Fredneck
    Is it just the MVA in Glen Burnie that is releasing on time? I'd hate to go to Gaithersburg and be waiting for 100+ days for them to ND my plates before taking possession.

safecracker

Unrepentant Sinner
    Feb 26, 2009
    Surprise, surprise....

When I registered my truck, I turned in the tags from my old truck. The lady told me that because I still had a year left on my registration, that I would be receiving a refund for $77.25. I was stunned that the State of Maryland was actually going to GIVE me money back.

Sure enough, the check showed up yesterday - and it only took 12 days. Amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom