• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    What kind of ammo deals are you all looking for?

Catch-10-22

Appleseed Shoot Boss
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 27, 2009
    PG County, MD
    Ah - I really want the red chevron reticle, but it's pretty enticing to see ANY ACOG at a sub $900 price.

Well, the lowest price Chevron ones are $899.99 :lol:

Seriously though, I bought my 3.5x35 ACOG in 2008 for $1100 on-sale - and here we are in 2021 and it is less expensive. The Green Chevron one is $300-400 less than Amazon or OpticsPlanet and you don't have to worry about fakes on EuroOptic. You know you want it :innocent0

llkoolkeg

Hairy Flaccid Member
    Only rich folks have pocket money for the Holidays in the Biden/Harris era! The rest of us are sucking wind from the effing price inflation of EVERYTHING. Probably serves us working white people right for getting to enjoy Christmas back during slavery days. Now only the rich, their scrap-beggars and the shiftless get to enjoy such things while us wage-slaves work OT to keep the wheels of our rust-riddled society turning. FJB/LGB

Trekker

Oct 20, 2011
    Harford County
    Hmmm. BOGO for Silencerco. I'm thinking about getting the Hybrid 46 and Octane 9. :party29:

The Hybrid 46M is excluded from that deal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was not certain, so I sent a question to silencerco.

The email response back was that the [Hybrid 46M] was not valid for the promotion, but the [Hybrid 46] was valid.

I was debating doing the same myself, buy the Hybrid 46, and get the octane 9 under the promotion. The counterpoint is that what I really want is a 9mm and 22lr can, so I should wait for sales that allow me to get the actual cans I want, rather than jack-of-trades cans that mostly but not ideally meet my wants.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    I was not certain, so I sent a question to silencerco.

The email response back was that the [Hybrid 46M] was not valid for the promotion, but the [Hybrid 46] was valid.

I was debating doing the same myself, buy the Hybrid 46, and get the octane 9 under the promotion. The counterpoint is that what I really want is a 9mm and 22lr can, so I should wait for sales that allow me to get the actual cans I want, rather than jack-of-trades cans that mostly but not ideally meet my wants.

Find a place that will sell you the Octane 9 at retail and you'd get the .22 can for free.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom