• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • krucam

Ultimate Member
    Justice Kagen on Monday (re Texas SB 8, Abortion): “I mean, isn't the point of a right that you don't have to ask Congress?”

Liberal wing today (re 2A right to bear arms): “Why should it be unconstitutional to make you ask your sheriff if you can exercise your right to carry in public?”

Decoy

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 2, 2007
    Dystopia
    Justice Kagen on Monday (re Texas SB 8, Abortion): “I mean, isn't the point of a right that you don't have to ask Congress?”

Liberal wing today (re 2A right to bear arms): “Why should it be unconstitutional to make you ask your sheriff if you can exercise your right to carry in public?”

Doublethink

delaware_export

Ultimate Member
    Apr 10, 2018
    This is going to be bad.

New York would call every Burrough a sensitive place.. and be done with it. Until the next SC case. To years from now…
    After some of are dead.

CLEMENT!!! Scream that out loud! They will abuse it!

hdatontodo

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2012
    So. Central Balto Co
    I appreciated the comments given to and from SCOTUS supporting our perspective.

Supporting text, history, and tradition over balancing keeps it anchored to the second amendment better then 13 years of alleged intermediate scrutiny.

swamplynx

MDS Supporter
    Jul 28, 2014
    DC
    I was hopeful going into this but at this point I don't see this going in our favor. I will be pleasantly surprised if it does.

Really? Kav and Barrett seem like they are onboard. Robert’s can F off with the libs and we get a stronger 5-4 opinion with Thomas writing.

delaware_export

Ultimate Member
    Apr 10, 2018
    Cops will protect you! My a$$

As we know, police have no legal requirement to protect nor liability for failure.

Scream that out!

Decoy

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 2, 2007
    Dystopia
    Soooooo what NY is saying is that people who live in city can't get a permit because of population density but you can get a permit in a rural area because it's less dense.......but you can't get a permit in the rural area because you don't have a justifiable need because crime is low. However In the city where there is a justifiable need (because of high crime) you can't get a permit because there are too many people. Checks out.

AKbythebay

Ultimate Member
    These arguments are hilarious. If you are in the woods you need to be able to protect yourself from bears and angry racoons. But in downtown NY where thousands of violent crimes occur every year you don't. Why? Because the police will protect you? There are lots of people around? Does she expect anyone to buy this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom