• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jjdf82

MDS Supporter
    Aug 24, 2020
    What’s the AK on the consignment wall? I can’t really make out the tag from the pic.

28Shooter

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 19, 2010
    Baltimore, Maryland
    [Kev308];6378529 said:
    The ugly S&W model 10 is back. Lol

When I first saw your post I thought, "Now wait a minute, there's no such thing as an ugly Model 10." I then went back, looked at the case, and now extend my humble apology to you good sir. That poor gun - kinda' like Little Tikes meets Smith and Wesson.

slsc98

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 24, 2012
    Escaped MD-stan to WNC Smokies
    East case

Hi, Matt!

Don’t mean to jack this thread or anything but, I do wish to Thank You (& Alante) again for a smooth transaction on the 4” Security Six - picked it up from my FFL this am and it’s condition EXCEEDS my hopes, let alone any expectations :party29:

Not to mention it checks off a large blank in my collection that was once filled (in multiples) and never should’ve been allowed to go blank!

Now, I just have to try and resist opening any more of your future posts (not likely! :lol2: )

[Kev308]

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 23, 2020
    Maryland
    Hi, Matt!

Don’t mean to jack this thread or anything but, I do wish to Thank You (& Alante) again for a smooth transaction on the 4” Security Six - picked it up from my FFL this am and it’s condition EXCEEDS my hopes, let alone any expectations :party29:

Not to mention it checks off a large blank in my collection that was once filled (in multiples) and never should’ve been allowed to go blank!

Now, I just have to try and resist opening any more of your future posts (not likely! :lol2: )
    Congrats on the Ruger. I debated whether or not to jump on that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom