• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • safecracker

Unrepentant Sinner
    Feb 26, 2009
    Another benefit of moving to West-By-God.... My money will be better spent on beer or steak or guns. I also registered my motorcycle on Monday....title and two year tag for a whopping $47. It would’ve cost $200+ in Maryland.

Attachments

• BFDE75E1-25D7-421B-918B-4A390EF5B9D9.jpeg
      BFDE75E1-25D7-421B-918B-4A390EF5B9D9.jpeg
      92.5 KB · Views: 680

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    All is fun and games until you get pulled over in MD and have your car impounded for not being properly registered here. ;)

KarbinkleRich

Mar 2, 2021
    Car Inspection

Another benefit of moving to West-By-God.... My money will be better spent on beer or steak or guns. I also registered my motorcycle on Monday....title and two year tag for a whopping $47. It would’ve cost $200+ in Maryland.

I was surprised with how easy and what a short time it took for the car inspection, haha. Loved it. I too enjoy steaks/ribs. I need to smoke a brisket one of these days, my next project is home made beef jerky though.

Enhanced freedoms.

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV

For 18 months they kept sending me demands in the mail to come to a MD MVA to produce the REAL ID documents for a MD license I relinquished to WV in late 2018. I called and they had no idea why I was getting the notices, considering I am holding a WV license. I'm waiting for the notices to start rolling in again, now that COVID has lifted and they can start badgering more people.

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    Did you miss the part where he said he moved to WV?

Nope. In the '80s one of my co-workers got the big yellow paper glued to his driver side door window saying he had 30 days to register in MD or his car would be impounded. He lived in New Freedom, PA and his girlfriend lived in the apartments in Cockeysville.

It was pretty eff'd up.

Speedfreak

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jun 16, 2021
    Blacks were escaping Maryland in the 1800’s due to slavery. Almost two centuries later, this state still tramples man’s freedoms causing people to flee to other states. Very different circumstances from then to today but presently, everyone in Maryland has chains on our freedoms in some way, shape or form. Some diseases never seem to go away.

chilipeppermaniac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Blacks were escaping Maryland in the 1800’s due to slavery. Almost two centuries later, this state still tramples man’s freedoms causing people to flee to other states. Very different circumstances from then to today but presently, everyone in Maryland has chains on our freedoms in some way, shape or form. Some diseases never seem to go away.

No truer words were ever typed/spoken.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom