• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mack C-85

R.I.P.
    Jan 22, 2014
    Littlestown, PA
    OK, am I reading this right?

Minimum order of 8 tickets, with a price range of $187 - $312 each??? ($1500, $2021, $2500 packages)

Then raffle tickets are $100 each on top of that??

If so, way out of my price point.

Wish them well, but way out of touch with the average NRA member.......

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

toppkatt

Ultimate Member
    Apr 22, 2017
    No, those are to buy tickets for a table at the event (mostly groups or companies, etc). Raffle is a separate issue. But thanks for raising the point so I could clarify (I think) :-)

I can say the last time this was held (2019) the individual tickets were $55 for the banquet, which was the meal and access to games of chance and drawings. Booze was separate from meal. I'm sure the tickets will be higher this time, but haven't heard the exact amount yet. I'll let everyone know when that has been settled.

I just wanted everyone to be aware, so if they wanted to attend, they'd know to put aside the date (September 18).
    Thanks!

toppkatt

Ultimate Member
    Apr 22, 2017
    Okay update. This event is by the NRA Foundation which is the non-legislative side of the NRA. It has nothing to do with legislation or politics. It is a 503C corporation. This means that if you (a corporate sponsor) buy a table it is tax deductible. The price for a ticket for a single person to attend and support will be $60 this year. This is for the banquet. There will be games of chance and auctions (guns) going on. In the past there have been wine tastings auctioned off. They hope to have a Spa package for women, perhaps a hunting package. It's still under 'construction' for this year. It couldn't be held last year so it is needed to help support the funding this organization gives out.
    The foundation gives grants to organizations to help support shooting sports such as range improvements. They have given grants to 4H, Boy Scouts, JROTC, shooting sports organizations and many others. It is a worth while event and a good time will be had should you chose to attend.
    I hope some of you will consider attending and help raise funds to support these goals. The venue holds 150 people. They've already sold 30 of the 50 tickets for the engraved Winchester 1886.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom