• ...and so much more!
  • erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    I got a T&E Mantis X10 Elite, and (finally) finished my review of it:
    https://hebrewhammerblog.com/2020/02/28/mantis-x10-elite-review/

There's no getting around that it's expensive ($250). But it also provides a lot of value in terms of data that you're not going to get out of a par or shot timer. Not everyone seriously cares about maximum performance, and that's fine, but this is a very useful tool to getting there.

MEGARMS

KnowNothing
    Jun 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    Just checked out your channel and watched some videos. I have been wondering exactly who you are. Had no idea you were my trusty paypal friend.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Just checked out your channel and watched some videos. I have been wondering exactly who you are. Had no idea you were my trusty paypal friend.
    I should really put up the video I took from SC recently, but having FB blow my main URL off the Internet this week had me go into panic recovery mode for a bit. Utterly amazing that they can make a URL disappear off FB over ******** allegations of "community standards" with zero recourse. I'd encourage everyone to follow the blog directly if you can.

Besides the backpack review I put up recently, I've also got a scope and an SBR review cooking. I take my time because I want to make sure I do these things right...

jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    I like my original Mantis X. My main competition gun is a DVC 3-Gun. I couldn't get the pistol with the Mantis X to work with my 3-gun holster.

I also have the airsoft replica of the same gun. I can practice transitions with the airsoft gun, so that helps out with my transition practice. But I can't draw, shoot, transition, shoot with the Mantis X at this point.

MEGARMS

KnowNothing
    Jun 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    I like my original Mantis X. My main competition gun is a DVC 3-Gun. I couldn't get the pistol with the Mantis X to work with my 3-gun holster.

I also have the airsoft replica of the same gun. I can practice transitions with the airsoft gun, so that helps out with my transition practice. But I can't draw, shoot, transition, shoot with the Mantis X at this point.

I have two Mantis X originals (willing to sell one without the case). I used it on my 2011 before I sold it, but used an adapter to put it on the bottom of my magazine.

https://mantisx.com/products/magrail-sti-2011-magazine-floor-plate-rail-adapter

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    I thought I'd bump this thread. My nephew was over this last weekend and brought his Mantis X10 Elite over. I'm impressed with it enough that it is now on my short list of things to acquire. He also gave me some pointers about shooting that are going to be game changers for me. None of these things were major - just little things such as a small change in my grip, and he explained why these things work, but with the Mantis X10, it was easy to see in black and white the improvements that it made.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom