• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    It really has the appearance of "if it pleases the Crown" type of desperation with citizens politely asking for relief. For outside viewers, people already deemed to have a G&S reason to carry explaining why the restrictions create problems with compliance must seem Kafkaesque.

During the MSP testimony they always say "the restrictions have been tailored to the G&S and are reasonable..." but they never indicate how the restrictions benefit public safety.

inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge
    Guessing he works in a questionable area based on how he's describing the work place.

Eta: store is in La Plata

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Gun Monkeys is right across the street from University of Maryland, Charles Regional Medical Center.

There is some dodgy folks hanging around, for sure. I work a lot of nights at that hospital and I keep my head on a swivel when leaving.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    And a note for any of our visitors (Sen Beidle?) all these hearings so far have been in open session even though MD law allows existing permit holders to have a closed hearing. What you have heard from the Democrat scribes who have monitored these hearings has not been truthful.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    When I had my hearing at HPRB , I went in open to be transparent to the folks that wanted to listen and hear or see there Government at work and how it should work .

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Gun Monkeys is right across the street from University of Maryland, Charles Regional Medical Center.

There is some dodgy folks hanging around, for sure. I work a lot of nights at that hospital and I keep my head on a swivel when leaving.

Thanks for the insight, my friend.

And now the next two permit holders have exercised their right to have their hearings in closed session.

I'm sad that these are drawing to the end - both this opportunity for citizens to make their case in front of other citizens - as well as your play-by-play. It's a service to us all - as has been Mark G with the audio feed - and AppleHD with starting many of these threads.

When I had my hearing at HPRB , I went in open to be transparent to the folks that wanted to listen and hear or see there Government at work and how it should work .

:thumbsup:

mxrider

Former MSI Treasurer
    Aug 20, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    And now the next two permit holders have exercised their right to have their hearings in closed session.

Just throwing a guess out there, these two were being represented by someone that doesn't like to take in all the clues being offered over the last 3 years?

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    Question for the Mods. After the demise of the HPRB would it be possible to in some way gather all the related threads from both outside and inside the water cooler and put them all together in one place and create some kind of archive?

I believe the Saga of the HPRB from the first couple of brave MDS members who sat in on the meetings in the little room with not enough chairs to THE MAN eliminating the Citizens Board, that stopped doing his bidding, is a case study in the government eroding the rights of its citizens and should be available to the public at large to study and to provide links to to help others fighting similar battles. Possibly as a joint venture with MSI or other partners.

Last edited:

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Many of the threads in the WC were placed there in an effort to minimize viewing by antis.

I’m not sure even if HPRB dies that moving them outside the WC is something we want.

Just a thought

hillbilly grandpa

Jan 26, 2013
    Arnold
    I think the suggestion to archive all the threads is excellent and timely. The archived threads would be a treasure trove of information for someone in the future who wanted to do a thorough, substantive study.

Mike OTDP

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008
    I like the idea of archiving, mostly because I expect it to be fodder for a lawsuit. From what I've been reading, I suspect we have a solid 14th Amendment Due Process case against MSP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom