• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ShafTed

Ultimate Member
    Mar 21, 2013
    Juuuuust over the line
    I have an afternoon doctor's appointment which will prevent me from attending tonight. I'll keep my t-shirt warm for another Monday in the near future.

My son is not up to it today so the both of us will have to stay at home base , my brother BigK will be in my place to spend a few hours out and about .

And, continued well wishes for your son.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    I agree 100%.

Our hashtag #WeWillNotComply is four words, very compact, and is a perfect call to unify.

Obviously, I and many others here in MD are partial to #WeWillNotComply, but it seems others are also running with #WillNotComply on Facebook and other comment sections.

Yes, Katie let's encourage everyone connected to MDS and the PP to keep tweeting with our version of the hashtag and see what gets traction.

FYI, #WeWontComply was first use on TTAG, beginning very shortly after the story was published (perhaps 10 or 20 comments in). It will not hurt to use either hashtag; I've seen several variants proposed for such tags as #WWG1WGA.

I think the exact construction of the hashtag matters less than the concept behind it, as anything over three or four characters will become mangled over time anyway. Notice that Texas did this very thing by adding a logo on their tee shirts.

Just my opinion; worth everything you paid for it.

ETA: BUMP!

DivingDriver

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 14, 2016
    Nanjemoy MD
    Looks like my bride, inspector 1489 and myself will meet you guys at mission bbq. Looking forward to it my friends!

Good job Jeff on the interview!

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    I'm here garage open no one in sight at lawyers mall. Drop me a note where everyone is please.

ComeGet

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2015
    But, you know, going before the MGA, demonstrating on the streets of Annapolis is pointless and a fruitless waste of time.

:rolleyes:

Maybe I need a bigger sarcasm emoji. :innocent0

Here is a replay of my guest spot on WCBM Talk Radio this morning with “Sean & Frank”.

We talked about our “We Will Not Comply” project and about the extremist gun laws the Democrats are pushing.

Podcast of Jeff’s interview this morning on WCBM:

https://omny.fm/shows/podcasts/s-f-interview-patriot-picket-founder-jeff-hulbert

Excellent!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ESM07

Latest threads

Top Bottom