2A Gun Day Rally, March 8, Lawyers Mall!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 6pack

MSI BOD Member
    Apr 2, 2012
    Eldersburg, MD
    The moms are out in force today. Must have cost Bloomberg a bunch...

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Thanks to all the Patriots who came to fly the flag with MSI, the NRA and the MSPRA!

Attachments

• IMG_6863.jpg
      IMG_6863.jpg
      105.6 KB · Views: 441

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Great day to hang out with our battle-hardened heroes! With his back to you is Jimboy talking to Richard Jurgena as R56ed listens in.

Richard Jurgena is from Montgomery County and was appointed to the HPRB. He served part of the year but his service was cut short by partisan political attacks during his confirmation process.

Richard refused to hide his 2A light under a bushel at the HPRB hearings, so the DemocRats decided he had to go. We are indebted to him for his service.

Attachments

• IMG_6868.jpg
      IMG_6868.jpg
      81.9 KB · Views: 405

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Stoveman and I will cowboy up and ride to the rescue of 2A anytime with Richard Jurgena...

Attachments

• IMG_6870.jpg
      IMG_6870.jpg
      102.7 KB · Views: 399

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    With help from Stoveman and other MDS members, we set up a vivid backdrop of flags to showcase our 2A speakers on our mini-stage this morning.

Thanks to EL1227 for his unique combo Maryland/Gadsden Banner, and to Stoveman for the five historic banners on display behind the podium.

Here Mark Pennak, President of Maryland Shall Issue, addresses the rally.

Attachments

• IMG_6857.jpg
      IMG_6857.jpg
      198.9 KB · Views: 393

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    Great day to hang out with our battle-hardened heroes! With his back to you is Jimboy talking to Richard Jurgena as R56ed listens in.

Richard Jurgena is from Montgomery County and was appointed to the HPRB. He served part of the year but his service was cut short by partisan political attacks during his confirmation process.

Richard refused to hide his 2A light under a bushel at the HPRB hearings, so the DemocRats decided he had to go. We are indebted to him for his service.

I miss that smile of his. What a genuine guy!

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    It's been a busy couple of days for your humble 2A servants. Last night, in the rain, we confronted Attorney General Brian Frosh as he arrived for an anti-Trump gathering disguised as an "immigration forum".

The screenshot below is classic Patriot Picket 2A pushback in the media. In this case The Baltimore Sun covered Frosh and then they not only covered Stoveman and me in the text of the article but published a devastating picture of our "Deport Frosh" sign. These are opportunities to rally our side as opposition in this state!

For the full Baltimore Sun story, go here:

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/ma...rosh-muslim-townhall-0316-20170308-story.html

For more pictures and video--including an awesome video production from EL1227-- go to Page 6 of this thread:

https://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=206934&page=6

Attachments

• IMG_6872.jpg
      IMG_6872.jpg
      68.4 KB · Views: 354

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca