• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 6pack

MSI BOD Member
    Apr 2, 2012
    Eldersburg, MD
    I was looking for 1911 grips.

Did you see the Damascus knife guy on the far left? He had various Damascus steel 1911 grips that were pretty cool looking.

And under the non-firearm category, the smoked meat guy at the rear right was awesome. Pricey, but soo good.

And I picked up one of the Blue Fin group buy 1911 that Mopar put together. Can't wait to get it. The next time I see the Damascus knife guy, I may get a set of those grips.:thumbsup:

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    If you go, enter in the Timonium road entrance. The main entrance is crazy with DINO's.....

I had fun and picked up a few things. Wasn't too crowded this morning.
    Nice to meet you Lee...
    Always good to see you Jose. Even though you never remember me.

Engine4

Curmudgeon
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2012
    If you go, enter in the Timonium road entrance.

This is the best way to get in.

Lots of reloading supplies, glad to see that. Saw two Sub 2 Ks, gen 1 & 2. I would've bought the gen2 .40, but it was $200 too much.

Naptown52

Dec 16, 2013
    Did anyone else drop the wife/kids off at the dinosaur show while shopping for toys? I wish more gun shows did that sort go thing. It really bought me some extra time.

Feb 28, 2013
    We has 4 1911s varying in prices from the low $400's to just under 1k.
    We gots a Kahr CW40 for sub $400
    Rugers of all shapes and sizes including an anniversary edition.

Uppers in all sorts of colors and smells.
    Shotguns for home defense and sports shooting.
    And some scary black evil assault rifles!

Thanks again for yer help with mine. :thumbsup:

I couldn't believe how quick y'all sold it. :shocked4:

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    Went yesterday... Got to see a lot of good folks... Was going to go back today for a bit but it wasn't in the cards. And it's too late to go now. Next time... :thumbsup:

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    Finally got to handle a Ishapore Enfield in 7.62x51, but just couldn't justify buying another rifle at the moment.

Turnout at this show was pretty good!

Texas

Villiage Idiot
    Nov 16, 2016
    Accokeek
    Did you see the Damascus knife guy on the far left? He had various Damascus steel 1911 grips that were pretty cool looking.

And under the non-firearm category, the smoked meat guy at the rear right was awesome. Pricey, but soo good.

And I picked up one of the Blue Fin group buy 1911 that Mopar put together. Can't wait to get it. The next time I see the Damascus knife guy, I may get a set of those grips.:thumbsup:

Did you get his card? I found a set I liked at Nations, guy said he had them in a slightly different color (I am going with Black multicam Dura on this build) and gave me his card. I think I will wait until I see the ones you mentioned above.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I did, so I could track him down later. :) Thunder Ridge Knife, Billy Meekins. His email is oldknight at comcast dot net

Billy is a good old boy. I've bought from him and have never been more pleased. The coolest knife I bought from him is a Damascus folding blade. It's one of my most cherished knives I own.

He and his son do great work.

Merlin593

Mar 29, 2013
    Towson, MD
    Went today and had missed it the last couple of years. Was hoping for an improvement since I last attended.
    Ummm, my expectations weren't met - again.
    Cons - Ammo prices high, lots of "junk" tables, too many food vendors, was this a knife show or a gun show? Seemed undersold or lots of now shows. ???
    Pros - a few vendors with decent displays and selection/competitive pricing of guns/parts.
    Just my $.02

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I haven't been to a Maryland gun show since before 2013. I prefer to patronize my LGS for firearms. What I really need are more magazines, and not ones limited to 10 rounds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom