• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    They probably got a HUGE influx of efile trust Form 1s just before the deadline.

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    Individual form on1 - electronic - trust.

UPDATE!!!! On the very day after the election, I woke up to an email from the BATF!!!

My form 1 was approved!! WooHooo.

so I submitted 8 May.

I submitted on July 5th. Guess I can expect another two month wait.

Hawkeye

The Leatherstocking
    Jan 29, 2009
    I submitted on July 5th. Guess I can expect another two month wait.

Or maybe longer, given the HUGE truckloads of forms that they got right about then.

I have two paper Form 4s that went in the first week of July also. I'm not even gonna hold my breath until February or so.

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    shew, read the whole thread, First - Thanks to Weber, sir you have done an excellent job and thanks to others that have filled in some gaps. I am planning a pistol build and it was a little vague for the first few pages.
    I built a Form 1 .308 a year or two ago, all titanium and have the stamp for a 9mm now, plan on FP's and Ti for this one. No questions for now other than one below. I am going to pick up a dozen hot Krispy Kremes and stop by my friendly machinist's shop as I do not see the FP's available pre-formed(please advise if I am wrong), he may already have the tooling.

Yes, this can be pinned and welded to make it legal length for no stamp required. That's the purpose of it.

This one is 30 cal, we are testing both 556 and 30. Uses regular spacers in between the plugs.

Glad to hear the can worked good!
    I can see where someone may believe this to be non-NFA, so if not an integrally suppressed barrel (as pictured and assembled) and therefore requiring a stamp, what is the term for this set up? I can see no problems with the brake/adapter alone. I believe manufacturers make an integrally suppressed SBR which requires two stamps, ICBWrong. No offense meant what so ever with the questioning.

Again, great thread sir!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom