• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jacqueline

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Mar 1, 2013
    Friends and EM's, thank you for all your support & great work.

At MSI the officers and board of directors are diligently working to improve 2A in Maryland and strengthen MSI internally. I am hopeful, we will have more people will step up to become active EM's, old and new EMs...by volunteering. We need you.

We are also attempting to capture as accurately as possible when members originally joined and the year they became an EM. If you are not yet an EM, please consider, rolling up your sleeves and getting to know us in person.

My purpose for collecting this information is in part for MSI historical records, but more importantly to eventually offer a membership card to MSI members/EM's with their official new member start dates.

To facilitate this action, I simply need your: 1. MDShooters name, 2. MSI usersname (if different/if you have one), 3. real name, 4. MSI start date, 5. EM start date and 6. zipcode. You can send this information to my MSI e-mail account: Jacqueline@marylandshallissue.org.

esqappellate

President, MSI
    Feb 12, 2012
    Friends and EM's, thank you for all your support & great work.

At MSI the officers and board of directors are diligently working to improve 2A in Maryland and strengthen MSI internally. I am hopeful, we will have more people will step up to become active EM's, old and new EMs...by volunteering. We need you.

We are also attempting to capture as accurately as possible when members originally joined and the year they became an EM. If you are not yet an EM, please consider, rolling up your sleeves and getting to know us in person.

My purpose for collecting this information is in part for MSI historical records, but more importantly to eventually offer a membership card to MSI members/EM's with their official new member start dates.

To facilitate this action, I simply need your: 1. MDShooters name, 2. MSI usersname (if different/if you have one), 3. real name, 4. MSI start date, 5. EM start date and 6. zipcode. You can send this information to my MSI e-mail account: Jacqueline@marylandshallissue.org.

Please help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom